Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    And also think about... the top 15 players all using VHE for attack.... seriously.. all of them. Wonder why???

Never said you MUST have VHE to win a match. I've done fantastic with just good old GRE... but I'm aware top 50 spots are pretty much reserved for VHE owners. There may be an odd Navigator Eddie in teh bunch.. but on the whole it's all VHE.

And the lone Eddie is a method of easy attack wins in order to collect Iron coins, and thus eternity fragments. Don't kid yourself, those "lone Eddies" aren't doing anything "for the community" they are self-serving. They've got lvl 100 fully sharded full talisman toons... so they can pretty much beat anyone below level 900... and the lone Eddie ensures they stay among those ranks.

I guess... without spending any cash.. that's about the only way anyone's going to get 1000 wins in 6 days. I'll anticipate a rash of lone Eddie's appearing.

Understand it's not the player's fault they have VHE and use him.. heck I would. It's the developer's fault for making such a powerful, all encompassing character impossible to get while at the same time releasing "event exclusive" characters 2 weeks after the "evert" is over.. that's exclusivity???? ... Apparently they only see "exclusivity" when they think of VHE.
    Yup, I completely agree to your points. I completely stopped playing PVP beyond the daily free SOW. Without VHE there is no way to really go to the top. And do not forget that VHE has gotten an extremely powerful move with the latest update. The revive = game freeze move.
    Sick-6808

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Liebhild View Post
    So, I know, that some here don't like what I write:
    Fuck em! Everyone's entitled to they're opinion, good, bad or indifferent! Don't like it, don't fuckin read it! That's the beauty of free speech!!! Btw, I ♡ ur posts!
    Last edited by Silentknight; 11-26-2017 at 04:02 PM.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    iOS
    I've been playing since September... using all SOW as I get them and often refilling at times... I've completed under 600 battles in 2 MONTHS, let alone 1000 wins. asking for 1000 is 6 days ..
    I mistyped previously, close to 4k battles since early September. So roughly 3.2K a month. Still quite a lot less than 1K in 6 days, and that's battles, not just wins.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I still think it's a nice event. First off, we can make 100 troopers fragments and then another 50 from the trooper store. So with luck I can have all 4 different troopers by Saturday. And since I have about ~100 eternity fragments, I'll also have another Eternity Soul soon too. So 3 new 5* characters in a short time is awesome (counting the 3rd from frontier coins).

Legendary souls don't come along often outside of sacrifice. It takes a ton of work just to buy one and with IC and gold you can only really get 2 a month.

This is a chance to get a BUNCH of legendary souls and either fill out your roster or fill your ring a fair amount.

Side note, the other day I got a dupe Viking Eddie from a legendary soul I got from fragments. Pretty rad. I'm almost ready for a biiig sacrifice. If Cyborg Monday turns out to be awesome, I'll have even more valuable toons to juice.
    Last edited by Amarthir; 11-26-2017 at 04:31 PM.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    I mistyped previously, close to 4k battles since early September. So roughly 3.2K a month. Still quite a lot less than 1K in 6 days, and that's battles, not just wins.
    Yeah, only 2 capable, or willing I should say of 1000 wins would be J & G, oh & cheaters! They still play a bit but both have moved onto better games. Along with MANY others! Don't get me wrong, I ♡ all the events, but they need 2 fix bugs, stability issues, etc 1st! Yeah, I know they're different departments/people, then hire more people! Not in the budget??? Ur budget & player base r shrinking!!! As stated earlier, it's tiered, no need to get 1000 wins, but as slauki said, rewards 4 top tiers r meh!
    Last edited by Silentknight; 11-26-2017 at 06:21 PM.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

Quote Originally Posted by Answer_V View Post
    I did not get the reward for 30 won battles even though I'm in the event of being done
    If you had a problem with getting an event reward, please use the in-game Support function to reach out to CS so they can investigate the problem.

You can find the Support button by tapping the Options gear (top-right corner of many screens).

OS
    iOS
    Cool for 75 wins I got an 2 Crimean fragments and... an.. error message.. no fragments.. no legendary soul.

Reached out to support both in-app and direct email (I'm never certain if the in-app email goes out. I don't use my iPad for emails and there's no "woosh" sound.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Cool for 75 wins I got an 2 Crimean fragments and... an.. error message.. no fragments.. no legendary soul.

Reached out to support both in-app and direct email (I'm never certain if the in-app email goes out. I don't use my iPad for emails and there's no "woosh" sound.
    Day 1, 35 wins, 150 fragments, average ~4. 3 times 25, no refills with ironite, so should be easily doable in 6 days.
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    57 wins, 251 crimean soldiers fragments with 2 refills in one day. Not bad.
    mkultra-1058

Quote Originally Posted by mk ultra View Post
    57 wins, 251 crimean soldiers fragments with 2 refills in one day. Not bad.
    How?!? I have 129 with, ironically, the same amount of wins.

I've gotten 5 maybe 5 times tops, the rest have been 2.

I'm guessing it will take a good 300 wins, minimum, to get the reward.