Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    On the other side of things I would love to know if people will be compensated for all the freezes we will have in the arena this week.

Its a shame I think there are lot of positives they did right with this event. Guaranteed frags, the tiered awards so you know what you want to strive for. Its just a shame the timing for it is all wrong and will lead to a lot of unhappy customers.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Setting a 4* FotD Eddie on my defense. Since it's only wins that count it would be courteous no?
    I completely agree. I have my Trooper Eddie leading a team of Wickerdeer.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Well so far I've hit the first 2 tiers, with about 3 loses mainly from either them going first or from some bogus bullshit. I really wish winning wasn't the only way to score. WHERE'S MY PARTICIPATION TROPHY lol.

Anyways, it is a cool event, and it gives me an excuse to work for those new yellow Talismans that just came out.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Had a APMA3 or similar error message after a win. Sure enough no iron coins, fragments and the win didnt count in the event achievements. Oh goodie this event will be awesome.
    Edit - the above have since turned up. Stop messing with my head ffs.
    And only 2 fragments for the wins I've had so far and 750 needed to get a 4* toon? The devs must be having a laugh surely....
    Last edited by thealchemist; 11-26-2017 at 03:59 AM.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

I put up a pumpkin defense to help anyone try to get 300+ wins in this lovely event.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo
    I have my Trooper Eddie leading a team of Wickerdeer.
    I have my “Regular Dudes” team in to assist everyone getting as many wins as possible.
    Name:  66AD7AC0-71F6-49F2-818C-F41B48BB0DF1.jpeg
Views: 246
Size:  120.6 KB
    No way I’m hitting 1k. Doubt I’ll do half of that. Good luck to those who are going for it!

Ah screw it. I'll do the Wickerdeer thing too. Don't think I'll get any defense wins, I haven't upgraded any of them.

OS
    Android
    Dunno how you launch a pvp event with everything that's going on. Revenges hitting your own team, characters getting infinite extra turns to kill your whole team hitting enemie's shields, revive hangs, apmas when you win credited as losses, and the icing on the cake random total freezes.

50+ battles and around a dozen of these, dunno wtf I'm doing here lol
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    I really just wish they'd get back to the campaign.. open Night City.... Open the associated "secret" locations..... stop all the events and actually build the game. PvP is so heavily weighted to specific characters it's somewhat laughable. There's little strategy to it. you just need the right characters with the right talismans that are fairly easy to figure out. But getting those right characters is near impossible.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    What's the point to make an event when game still freezes in the arena and bugs are not fixed?
    1000 wins really? Who's got the time to make over 140 won battles per day?
    Not possible for 99.9% of (I assume) small group of active players at these days.
    Daily player ...

Current champion - Iron Maiden Eddie