Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 134
  1. #91
    Senior Member Fudjo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Massachusetts
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    806
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    That would explain it. Didnít know that, thanks!
    You're quite welcome! It drives me crazy when there are some juicy opponents that I can't revenge, and then they scroll away when more attacks come in.
    Satan81-5023

  2. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    I canít revenge ANY opponent who attacks me! All say Ąrevenge not possibleď!
    Fudjo had it right, but to clarify, you can only do 20 revenges total between daily resets (in addition to not being able to revenge a given person more than twice between daily resets).

    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    Btw Sparton, hope you liked my defense, just attacked me.
    I was amused by your defense, I'll grant you that. Cool choice in allies and their level.

  3. #93
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    416
    FFS. 4 Battles against someone where each time the Gunner Hentai bullshit chick gave Perfect Immunity to a Desert Guardian with Endure.

    No chance of removing it so trying to survive against a VHE and Assassin Hentai bullshit character until it's removed. Assassin chick contanstly stunning just about every character every round and removing Endure on Clair so each time survival was impossible.

    5th time Gunner chick finally doesn't give DG PI (and I remember I have an Angel of Pain to reduce it's duration) I'm actually winning. Until their VHE uses his fury and the game freezes. Just my fucking luck.

    I'm kinda done with this event now. Think I'll stop at 300 instead of my planned 500.

    My lack of vital characters for the current meta doesn't help but this event is just reminding me why I just don't enjoy the arena anymore.

    Best of luck to anyone else trying to hit their targets.
    I shoot the gunner first.
    Aces High, Cyborg, Doomsday, Hallowed, Navigator, Tailgunner, Soldier
    Beast, Eternity, Iron, Killers, Rainmaker, Storm, Vampire Hunter
    Alexander The Great, Coalgiver, Clansman, Eddie, phantom, Run To The Hills, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper
    Bass, Carriage Rider, Crusader, Edward The Great, Grim Reaper, Mystic, Seventh Son, Shadow Wickerman, Speed of Light, Wicker Man
    Benjamin Breeg, Fear of the Dark, Final Frontier, Mummy, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Viking, Visions

  4. #94
    Senior Member IceManFerrar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    584
    Quote Originally Posted by 90mphyorker View Post
    FFS. 4 Battles against someone where each time the Gunner Hentai bullshit chick gave Perfect Immunity to a Desert Guardian with Endure.

    No chance of removing it so trying to survive against a VHE and Assassin Hentai bullshit character until it's removed. Assassin chick contanstly stunning just about every character every round and removing Endure on Clair so each time survival was impossible.

    5th time Gunner chick finally doesn't give DG PI (and I remember I have an Angel of Pain to reduce it's duration) I'm actually winning. Until their VHE uses his fury and the game freezes. Just my fucking luck.

    I'm kinda done with this event now. Think I'll stop at 300 instead of my planned 500.

    My lack of vital characters for the current meta doesn't help but this event is just reminding me why I just don't enjoy the arena anymore.

    Best of luck to anyone else trying to hit their targets.
    Sorry to hear that man, I have had the same issues facing teams like that. Thankfully I have my Aces High and use his Do or Die skill to cast Permadeth on the DG. Also, the AoP is definitely a must-have to reduce the duration. And you need a GPD or Warrior Pyro to keep on casting Immunity to prevent the stun.

    If you kill DG with Permadeth, then the VHE fury revive does not hang/freeze the game.

    Hope this helps!

  5. #95
    Senior Member Yup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    4,490
    Just LOVE than the Gunner Golden son now REFUSES to die and can survive 3 or 4 major hits with just a sliver of red left in the life bar. Looks like it gets and impervious 4 points (yes 4) of health for at least 2 turns.
    -----------------------------
    --J o m s V i k i n g
    -----------------------------
    Everyone you encounter is fighting
    a battle you know nothing about.

    -----------------------------

  6. #96
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    416
    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    Sorry to hear that man, I have had the same issues facing teams like that. Thankfully I have my Aces High and use his Do or Die skill to cast Permadeth on the DG. Also, the AoP is definitely a must-have to reduce the duration. And you need a GPD or Warrior Pyro to keep on casting Immunity to prevent the stun.

    If you kill DG with Permadeth, then the VHE fury revive does not hang/freeze the game.

    Hope this helps!
    I had more characters which could help, but too often I don't change, which is totally my fault. I try to clear lists as quickly as possible and jump straight back to attacking the team I lost to thinking my team can beat them, just RNG was against me in that match and it won't be the same next time.

    But when you lose the toss 5 times in a row and 4 of those times in a row DG gets PI to go with Endure, maybe I should change to combat potential RNG too.

    Ah well. I've got enough Iron Coins to avoid arena for a few weeks now and still by my Skill Shards, so the event has still been good for me.
    I shoot the gunner first.
    Aces High, Cyborg, Doomsday, Hallowed, Navigator, Tailgunner, Soldier
    Beast, Eternity, Iron, Killers, Rainmaker, Storm, Vampire Hunter
    Alexander The Great, Coalgiver, Clansman, Eddie, phantom, Run To The Hills, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper
    Bass, Carriage Rider, Crusader, Edward The Great, Grim Reaper, Mystic, Seventh Son, Shadow Wickerman, Speed of Light, Wicker Man
    Benjamin Breeg, Fear of the Dark, Final Frontier, Mummy, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Viking, Visions

  7. #97
    Senior Member Silentknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Barrie,Ontario,Canada
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,417
    220 wins=AUCS. Another useless toon & no room anyways! U guys ever hear of quality over quantity???
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

  8. #98
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    61
    220 wins to get undead crimean soldier. A little more than i was expecting. I did not counted but i think i got 25 frags 6-7 times.
    mkultra-1058

  9. #99
    Senior Member Patrice-1201's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    France
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    728
    Mission One accomplished : 247 wins for Undead Crimean. Now onto win #300 for Trooper Soul #4 to hopefully complete my set of Trooper with Bastion.
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

    Up the Irons Blood Brothers

    Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/screamforme_ig

    Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/screamformeig/shop/

  10. #100
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    220 wins=AUCS. Another useless toon & no room anyways! U guys ever hear of quality over quantity???

    I have to agree. Not feeling the love for this toon ATM. After grinding away with a 2.79 frag rate, 269 wins later, enters the AUCS.
    Zeus-5837

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •