Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    undead finally unlocked...after 230 battles...he is really beast!

OS
    Android
    Got my internet back on... The forum literally doesn't work on my phone (Luckily for you guys!)

I'm not going to read all the way back to page 1 to see if any of these are mentioned, but during this event I've encountered a ton of bugs. Here is what I remember:

•Corrupt general seems to have 100% stun chance every single time I battle him. He literally stuns my entire team, multiple times in a row. The only chance is immunity.
    •Some characters seem to counter/revenge for no apparent reason during my turn. Sure it's in my favor but it's stupid and ridiculous.
    •I had an opponents grim reaper eddie do a counter attack on me... and that attack retriggered 3 times... He did not have strike talismans (If he did, the symbol was not shown)

Also... The fragments button in BOS disappeared on me for a full 24 hours. It's back now... but still.

The point is: Fix the game. Screw the events. Every time there is an arena event I get pissed off because it doesn't work right.

I'm only at about 150 fragments and thats from playing as much as my life allows me to.

This may be unrelated here, but i'll say it anyways. We all asked for a quicker way to do troopers, and you do the opposite and give us 3 more troopers to use, AND give us an extremely long event which steers us away from trooper usage. How the hell does that make sense???

I will make two positive notes, I finally got Samurai Eddie last night. Awesome. Thanks for that. Also, thanks for the CHANCE at more trooper fragments, but this buggy ass arena is frustrating as hell. I love the idea of event rewards, its awesome. But please put MORE FOCUS on stability.

Sincerely,
    Mr. Complaint
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    iOS
    took me 211 win to unlock

OS
    Android
    only 2 and 5 never saw 25 it will take a long time for me
    You need to play all the day to unlock him lol
    Battle are so long now
    the record is for kamuz first day ^^
    i don't know how i can play so much a day
    Last edited by blade685; 11-28-2017 at 06:45 PM.
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    i think after this i will not play PVP for few weeks...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    undead finally unlocked...after 230 battles...he is really beast!
    Ip4

That's very cool! Congats! Out of curiosity - if you don't mind me asking - how many hours approx. I have to waste to acqiure him?

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    Good evenin' gals & guys

Couple words @ NF...

Well... Done 30 fights at the arena and I am sitting at 109/750 frags... So I started to wonder to WHOM the events like this being addressed? People who don't know what to do with their free time? Bored to death? Unemployed? It seems so... I ain't bored that much, nor being unemployed - certainly I would be if I'd waste so many hours daily of my work time to mindless bashing buttons on the screen of my tablet...

I know that Sparton already said that this is NOT for everyone... And can I ask, why's that? It's OK with the amount of fragments needed to gather, but why to pull such event during the working days, where MOST of normal people (not counting there NF staff) have PLENTY of everydays tasks need to be done which is simply called LIFE... I've done arena a bit and it's 9 P.M and I haven't done my troopers yet... I simply have not enough time!!! Why ALL the events ALWAYS HAVE TO be such time consuming? This is just sick! More and more to think that this everything being done on purpose... Do you guys at NF actually ACTIVELY try to take part at any such events you've created? I highly doubt it... I WANT to see you guys playing your own buggy, crashing game like we all do... Show some spirit and show that this is doable... Dare to accept the challenge and fight the unpredictable tons through the oceans of bugs and crashes and win with elite players across the boards? I don't think so...

How this is cool to loose a 10+ winning streak almost everytime I started the new list due to your app crashing? It happened twice (!!!) while cleared three lists so far... I don't care being charged of DEFEAT in statistics... Yet when I loose the perks needed to clear the list FASTER - it bugs me A LOT... I am still managing to win the battles, despite NOT having Prisoner, Wrath, VHE etc. and the fact that you stubbornly and notoriously wasting my defence... Sure I could be adapt some other toons - yet I simply don't give a f... now - not find it funny anymore... Already got bored with ''I build - you waste'' thing...

For the very end - while planning future events - make it doable for NORMAL people - challenging, but less time consuming and above all - while setting it in some environment, first eliminate the bugs present there, which are HARMFUL to everyone... Done...

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    iOS
    I used 250 ironite,it's only in wins,in 230wins i found 7x25 fragments,played 2 days,4-5 hours per day...

OS
    iOS
    Am I the only one who is so fucking bored by this event? Fighting god dammned
    VHE all day and loosing a fair amount of battles due to this ridiculous revive bug.
    Sick-6808

OS
    Android
    Yep, I am "Sick" of it too. (hah)
    But seriously. I am lol
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed