Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris-0707 View Post
    1000 wins really? Who's got the time to make over 140 won battles per day?
    Not possible for 99.9% of (I assume) small group of active players at these days.
    Which is precisely the point. It's a rare occurrence for anyone to get to 1000 wins, but since it does happen on occasion (and we do occasionally see multiple people over 500 in these events), I figured I'd make it so anyone who is going that extra mile gets a bit more rewards to go with it.

There's a reason the last half a dozen tiers repeat... they're not for everyone. Don't be distracted by crazy stretch goals; aim for the tier you want to get to and go for it!

OS
    Android
    This is madness!!!!
    I mean literally, can't be a better time? Right where the problems on Arena are ridiculous to laugh, however i'm not missing this event, exciting and interesting how it works
    PaquitoChep-9658 Alliance General*

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Which is precisely the point. It's a rare occurrence for anyone to get to 1000 wins, but since it does happen on occasion (and we do occasionally see multiple people over 500 in these events), I figured I'd make it so anyone who is going that extra mile gets a bit more rewards to go with it.

There's a reason the last half a dozen tiers repeat... they're not for everyone. Don't be distracted by crazy stretch goals; aim for the tier you want to get to and go for it!
    fair enough, but if someone reaches 500/1000 wins he should get much more than 2 skills and one legenday, i think we can agree on that. the 1000 wins is something special, and we should get something special out of that.like three mystical souls and 10 skillshards or something like that. i mean 800 extra fights will cost 2000 ironite and you need a hell lot of dedication and free time to hit this goal. i would love to chase the 1000 fights, but it has to be worth the time, and in this case it's not, for me at least...

but well, everyone should decide what goal he wants to archieve and go for it. really pointless to complain, that you cannot reach 1000 fights, because you don't have to.
    and it'S really cool, that we get the rewards instantly. so i really like the idea behind it but i feel the oppurtunity to create real arena madness got a bit wasted.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android

Thumbs up

I did not get the reward for 30 won battles even though I'm in the event of being done

OS
    iOS
    I see on new undead thatlord of light give fragments for him? Played 30+ times lol but no fragments...

Banned
    So, I know, that some here don't like what I write:

This is a longer planed fraud vom NF, that started with the stuttering-update. After that update several players reported, that perfect-hit-timing is impossible, also that their effects weren't triggering:

SSD on offense now stuns max 1 toon, on defence almost always all toons
    Astra and MCR like SSD.

Then with the last update they made PVP almost impossible to play and then they started that event. Every non fraudulent company would have waited with the event, till they fixed a fair amount of bugs, not so NF, the started the event, knowing that it will cost much more extra ironite => much more money for them.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post

LOL so you did the event for couple of people then. Well done.
    Daily player ...

Current champion - Iron Maiden Eddie

OS
    Android
    I don't see the problem with making awards at a 1000. The tiered events are by far one of the most fair events. It gives you different mile stones to shoot for. Just because a reward exists does not mean you have to go for it. A lot of us have said the highest we will go is 300-400 because the investment vs reward is not worth it. But maybe for others it is so they made higher tiers for the few people who can chase it. Or to give something for the people that do hit 800, 900. 1000 wins in the arena. Its just a little something nice for the people chasing Eternal. Now if they made it something like 3 mythical and 10 skill shards like Slauki said I can see a few more people chasing but probably still a very limited number.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    Android
    The whole game is just a little fun 4 true Maiden fans, but not a serious Turn By Turn Adventure Game.

It's all random and not if you are a good player. The people without a real life can get the most rewards in this game and the people with the most luck can climb up the rankings.

Bugs or no bugs doesn' matter for me anymore. There are many other games out there to play...

OS
    Android
    is there any chance of getting my reward?