Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android

Randomness got stuck?

Last 15 battles won only gave 2 fragments each. 😥

In last one I experienced a new bug. My warrior NboL got 2 hits in same round. And it is not equipped with echo talismans.

OS
    iOS
    So I am very much a middle 0f the road casual player. I have a team that I enjoy playing that wins maybe 85-90% of the time on offense up to about rank 300ish. Once I get to that level I start to struggle.

So my question is for an event like this where you have to really grind and play repeatedly how do you keep momentum going when you start to hit the top of the Duelest I tier? Usually when I hit that point I only win about half the time and the cost starts getting greater than the reward for the limited time I have to play.

Any suggestion for an event like this how can a average Duelist I level player keep being able to achieve wins when you go through 30-40 consecutive battles and start getting into the higher ranks where the competition is much more competitive.
    I have a low level defense, but that doesn't help when you burn through a ton of battles in a row trying to take advantage of the time you have to score fragments. Any suggestions?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim28213 View Post
    So I am very much a middle 0f the road casual player. I have a team that I enjoy playing that wins maybe 85-90% of the time on offense up to about rank 300ish. Once I get to that level I start to struggle.

So my question is for an event like this where you have to really grind and play repeatedly how do you keep momentum going when you start to hit the top of the Duelest I tier? Usually when I hit that point I only win about half the time and the cost starts getting greater than the reward for the limited time I have to play.

Any suggestion for an event like this how can a average Duelist I level player keep being able to achieve wins when you go through 30-40 consecutive battles and start getting into the higher ranks where the competition is much more competitive.
    I have a low level defense, but that doesn't help when you burn through a ton of battles in a row trying to take advantage of the time you have to score fragments. Any suggestions?
    For me, I try to take it easy and make around 40 battles per day, it seems that I will need around 250 wins to get the new character (although I don't think I complete the 250, not much time). Also I have put a weak defense, so I don't get in high levels easily and can have easy battles. Don't care much about ranks on an event like this; things may change by weekend.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    For me, I try to take it easy and make around 40 battles per day, it seems that I will need around 250 wins to get the new character (although I don't think I complete the 250, not much time).
    My own stats so far:

158 wins, 558 fragments = avg 3.53 fragments per win

If that rate holds, it'll be 212 wins to get the Crimean dude. If I keep trending downward towards 3.0/win, then yeah, 250 is correct. I haven't had a sack o' 25 fragments in a while, so maybe I was lucky early on.

Also I have put a weak defense, so I don't get in high levels easily and can have easy battles. Don't care much about ranks on an event like this; things may change by weekend.
    What's interesting is there are a lot of very-active players who've opted to have "event-friendly" defense teams, including some in the Warlord ranks. Nice to see some community spirit!
    Satan81-5023

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    My own stats so far:

158 wins, 558 fragments = avg 3.53 fragments per win

If that rate holds, it'll be 212 wins to get the Crimean dude. If I keep trending downward towards 3.0/win, then yeah, 250 is correct. I haven't had a sack o' 25 fragments in a while, so maybe I was lucky early on.

What's interesting is there are a lot of very-active players who've opted to have "event-friendly" defense teams, including some in the Warlord ranks. Nice to see some community spirit!

I'm averaging 3.37037037 fragments per win.. so that looks like the relative drop rate, or close to it. And I should be about due for a 25 fragment drop... Only 100 left.... hate to do it 2 fragments at a time
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    I am 3.6 . This really seems to be the average.
    Sick-6808

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    Unfortunately though there are some utter twats out there who will take advantage. I set my defence to a lone 3* Eddie yesterday. Went to have a fight last night against a L34 player who hasn't even got a full team. Game crashed so he got a nice easy hold. When I restarted I tried again and beat him. Checked my list this morning and this motherfucker has revenged the "win" he got. I was so angry I almost changed my defence back to something half decent. Not going to let 1 person spoil it for the rest though so I have left it. I know this person doesn't know what happened but you don't have to be a rocket scientist to work it out. For clarity the same thing happened the other way round and I didn't revenge the hold I got.
    Game ID: Andy-4743

OS
    Android
    Hi bros , 175 wins and 490 frags ; after the last update my game freezes a lot ! Especially in arena ... some guys already claimed the crimean soldier in 1/2 days , 300 wins is enough to me , with the 60 frags reward my 4th trooper soul is coming ( 1 trooper eddie and 2 warlord at moment ) looking for lady or bastion .
    Dejavu-3204 (accepting trooper requests)

*Sorry for my english* UpTheIrons

OS
    Android
    Got a sack o' 25 in win #215 to put me at 756 fragments.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    iOS
    Setting my D with just a solo Eddie so feel free to take advantage.
    Zeus-5837