Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Name:  300ED17F-C419-49A7-AF11-E72F749E7707.jpeg
Views: 285
Size:  221.1 KB

Well Win #300 got me my first Trooper dupe so thanks to Frontier coins Bastion will complete my collection in 4 weeks ;-) now onto Win #400 \m/
    Last edited by Patrice-1201; 11-29-2017 at 10:11 PM.
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    Name:  300ED17F-C419-49A7-AF11-E72F749E7707.jpeg
Views: 285
Size:  221.1 KB

Well Win #300 got me my first Trooper dupe so thanks to Frontier coins Bastion will complete my collection in 4 weeks ;-) now onto Win #400 \m/
    How did you get your 4th trooper soul already. I miss 40 fragments and bought every possible from store.
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    How did you get your 4th trooper soul already. I miss 40 fragments and bought every possible from store.
    If I remember correctly, Patrice saved up a lot of Eternity fragments and got Frontier Coins from them when he opened the Eternity Souls. So it wasn't an extra Trooper Soul he purchased, but rather a specific Trooper Soul character from the Frontier Shop.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    If I remember correctly, Patrice saved up a lot of Eternity fragments and got Frontier Coins from them when he opened the Eternity Souls. So it wasn't an extra Trooper Soul he purchased, but rather a specific Trooper Soul character from the Frontier Shop.
    Exactly right Fudjo ;-)

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    Oh yeah, forgot about that possibility. Thanks.
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Just hit Tier 4. I have over 500 fragments so I'm pretty confident I'll have enough time left. I've been kind of dragging my feet with this event because of grandparents staying over for a week and I've basically been working on a new addition to my house with them. But I have the last few days to myself and I plan on an excellent Saturday evening with this game.

So I'm using my iron coins to get a Purge Talisman set during the event and I'm planning on giving them to my Gunner Valkyrie. Has anyone used them yet?
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    So... Are trooper fragments not available for badges anymore?
    Just went to the store and they were not available to me, though they were yesterday.

I thought they were supposed to be available forever.
    Did I find a new bug? Whee!

(Maybe not the best thread, but all the other official Trooper threads I saw are closed)

Quote Originally Posted by Wyphy View Post
    Just went to the store and they were not available to me, though they were yesterday.
    They were previously set to no longer show up in the list of items if you had bought them all 5 times that week, but we have adjusted it so it'll show up locked if it's been bought all 5 times. It'll show back up in your store the next time you force close and relaunch the app.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyphy View Post

I thought they were supposed to be available forever.
    Did I find a new bug? Whee!

(Maybe not the best thread, but all the other official Trooper threads I saw are closed)
    They are available forever it is just that you have already bought your max for this week. They ll be back on Saturday.

OS
    iOS
    I’m glad the devs kept the rewards the same after 300 instead of increasing them. I know some of you feel differently, but if the reward for 1000 was something crazy, I might be tempted to try for it. As it is, I have no regrets by not hitting those crazy numbers.

One sad thing I’d like to point out. The matchmaking system is still screwed. I haven’t played this much pvp in a while. I still get the same names on my list over and over. It’s pulling from the top 500-1000 to generate them, so why do I see the same 20-30 players all the time? I know, there’s no plans to change anything with it, but somethings goofy. I apologize to those of you I’ve hit a bunch. I can only work with the lists they give me.
    MrFreeze-6530