Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
    The matchmaking system is working fine, the problem is in the fewer people that are still playing in PVP. Actually, the system is choosing between 100-200 players that are close to your score,or even less.

OS
    Android
    Still, something seems off about the matchmaking. At the beginning of the event I cleared several lists and was expecting close to if not the same amounts of revenge matches, but that really didn't happen. I set an extremely weak defense to help with the event but minimal to no attacks. Almost like the bug of not being "seen" that occurred a while back...

Hoping to drop down in points today to finish the 750 fragments...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    730 fragments in 190 wins. So maximum 10 more wins to claim the AUCS. Had hoped to do 300, but we are having a Christmas party in my company tomorrow, so no time for that.

Good luck to those still fighting to reach a specific goal. I will keep my D untill end of event. Be gentle with it. 😃

OS
    Android
    No matter what I use, it's like I have 0.01% accuracy for everyone while every opponent has more like 75%. It's pretty damn frustrating to not have the time to finish ANY event, and then while trying every single battle is in the defenses favor. Immunity doesn't even matter anymore because almost every team has one or more who steal/remove beneficial effects. Then it's game on, everyone is frozen or stunned again.

Just lost 4/7 battles because of the accuracy issues. I got to go first on only one of those battles. That's pretty fucked up.

Edit: the 8th battle had 4 bugs in my favor. My ANBoL revenged during my turn twice and beelz countered during my turn twice. Why can't just one area of the game work properly???
    Last edited by Dank Brew; 11-30-2017 at 07:34 PM.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

Re: multiple revenging

I’ve this happen multiple times and I don’t believe is doing extra, just delayed. I’ve seen the “revenge/counter” message and nothing happen, only to take one turn on my team and the counter to go off

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by bort View Post
    Re: multiple revenging

I’ve this happen multiple times and I don’t believe is doing extra, just delayed. I’ve seen the “revenge/counter” message and nothing happen, only to take one turn on my team and the counter to go off
    Yeah, that happens too. But what i'm saying is it was MY turn. I wasn't defending at the time... Either way, counter/revenge is SUPER bugged right now. When it's most important... during an arena event.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    iOS
    Can I get confirmation that this event does indeed end upon reset Saturday December 2nd as posted?
    The reason I bring it up is, as of last night at reset, in the event tab it states 2 days remaining. That would lead me to believe Thursday, & Friday are the 2 days.

OS
    iOS
    Win no. 205 and 25 frags (752 total) gave me AUCS. Didn’t see many 25 drop, some 5 and ofc most 2. Finally average of 3.6 was quite normal I think. And a better ending than events in October!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

Quote Originally Posted by T-Man View Post
    Can I get confirmation that this event does indeed end upon reset Saturday December 2nd as posted?
    The reason I bring it up is, as of last night at reset, in the event tab it states 2 days remaining. That would lead me to believe Thursday, & Friday are the 2 days.
    The event ends on Saturday at 4 PM PT; it's just rounding down the time left. Once it hits Friday's reset, it'll start reporting the hours:minutes:seconds left until event end (which indeed coincides with reset).

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    The event ends on Saturday at 4 PM PT; it's just rounding down the time left. Once it hits Friday's reset, it'll start reporting the hours:minutes:seconds left until event end (which indeed coincides with reset).
    Thanks Sparton. Cool. Most of my free time will come Saturday morning.