Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Yeah, that is nice to know. At 770 fragments in 197 battles. If event ended tomorrow at reset, no way I would reach 300 as planned. Now I feel I should go for it. 😃

OS
    Android
    Finally earned him at 208 wins. At least now I can finish the last 92 at my leisure. I gotta say I worked around the bugs like a charm, only had 2 losses at all this week.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Is this dude even worth it? I’m at 400 fragments at 120 battles or so...don’t have the drive to get him. I was just targeting the 150 Arena battle. So bored of PvP and the same old VHE and Valkyrie teams.

I played with Kamuz’s Champion AUCS and his power move was so pathetic...seriously...lose 99% of your HP and cause the same amount as True Damage...WHATTTTT????

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Relany View Post
    The matchmaking system is working fine, the problem is in the fewer people that are still playing in PVP. Actually, the system is choosing between 100-200 players that are close to your score,or even less.
    I don’t know. My current list this evening starts around rank 600 and goes to the top. That’s 500-600 players it could chose from, but I always see the same ones. It’s been like this since the beta.

One theory I have is that it’s picking the players who are playing around the same time periods as me, but who knows. I just feel bad attacking the same players over and over, while others in the top 100 I never see.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    Is this dude even worth it? I’m at 400 fragments at 120 battles or so...don’t have the drive to get him. I was just targeting the 150 Arena battle. So bored of PvP and the same old VHE and Valkyrie teams.

I played with Kamuz’s Champion AUCS and his power move was so pathetic...seriously...lose 99% of your HP and cause the same amount as True Damage...WHATTTTT????
    It's a decent character. Think of that power move as a 'Fatality' Even not using it, with max talismans he'll do decent damage and I haven't added any skill shards to him. I set him up with full power Meteor He obviously works best with a healer on the same team. He grants himself Endure so he can't be killed (easily) after that power move and he also gets attack heal, so his next hit starts healing himself. Not sure how great he'd be for PvP, but overall there are MUCH worse characters in the game. In fact, there have been much worse 'event" character in the past couple months.

I'm a bit over 300 wins.. and halfway toward a second 750 fragments. If I reach 750 fragments before the event's over at least I'll have a decent 4 star duplicate for sacrifice But really I'll hit tier 6, 400 wins, and kind of not worry about it from there.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Taken me 244 wins to get the Soul. The last 50 frags were a pain. Just seemed to get 2 frags/win. Not seen a 25 drop for 2 days now. I was aiming for 300 wins and despite having busy days Friday and Saturday I should get there.
    Game ID: Andy-4743

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    It's a decent character. Think of that power move as a 'Fatality' Even not using it, with max talismans he'll do decent damage and I haven't added any skill shards to him. I set him up with full power Meteor He obviously works best with a healer on the same team. He grants himself Endure so he can't be killed (easily) after that power move and he also gets attack heal, so his next hit starts healing himself. Not sure how great he'd be for PvP, but overall there are MUCH worse characters in the game. In fact, there have been much worse 'event" character in the past couple months.

I'm a bit over 300 wins.. and halfway toward a second 750 fragments. If I reach 750 fragments before the event's over at least I'll have a decent 4 star duplicate for sacrifice But really I'll hit tier 6, 400 wins, and kind of not worry about it from there.
    Cheers, thanks Yup!

OS
    Android
    ive versed the new toon in PvP n used in pve destroyed him in pvp just dispell n hes dead mystic n wnbol he didnt have a chane but 99% of pvp is who shoots first wins so ehh i wont be using him same again in pve he nuked one mob then was one shot by the next...ill say it again this game is just another pokemon spin off to catch them all....i have a select few toons i like n use fuck the rest i say

OS
    iOS
    Well, really, you'd only use hm on an attack team for PVP and that power move would be to kill off the last remaining opponent. I wouldn't use his power move with more than 1 or 2 enemies left.

I've seen the power move do 25K-32K damage to Beelzebub in AMOLAD.
    Last edited by Yup; 12-01-2017 at 12:57 AM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    So I hit tier 6 400 wins.... not really that set on hitting 500, 600 etc. But.. I have 651 fragments. So I may try and get a second Crimean Soul before the event ends.
    CLANLESS