Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    Good evenin' gals & guys

Couple words @ NF...

Well... Done 30 fights at the arena and I am sitting at 109/750 frags... So I started to wonder to WHOM the events like this being addressed? People who don't know what to do with their free time? Bored to death? Unemployed? It seems so... I ain't bored that much, nor being unemployed - certainly I would be if I'd waste so many hours daily of my work time to mindless bashing buttons on the screen of my tablet...

I know that Sparton already said that this is NOT for everyone... And can I ask, why's that? It's OK with the amount of fragments needed to gather, but why to pull such event during the working days, where MOST of normal people (not counting there NF staff) have PLENTY of everydays tasks need to be done which is simply called LIFE... I've done arena a bit and it's 9 P.M and I haven't done my troopers yet... I simply have not enough time!!! Why ALL the events ALWAYS HAVE TO be such time consuming? This is just sick! More and more to think that this everything being done on purpose... Do you guys at NF actually ACTIVELY try to take part at any such events you've created? I highly doubt it... I WANT to see you guys playing your own buggy, crashing game like we all do... Show some spirit and show that this is doable... Dare to accept the challenge and fight the unpredictable tons through the oceans of bugs and crashes and win with elite players across the boards? I don't think so...

How this is cool to loose a 10+ winning streak almost everytime I started the new list due to your app crashing? It happened twice (!!!) while cleared three lists so far... I don't care being charged of DEFEAT in statistics... Yet when I loose the perks needed to clear the list FASTER - it bugs me A LOT... I am still managing to win the battles, despite NOT having Prisoner, Wrath, VHE etc. and the fact that you stubbornly and notoriously wasting my defence... Sure I could be adapt some other toons - yet I simply don't give a f... now - not find it funny anymore... Already got bored with ''I build - you waste'' thing...

For the very end - while planning future events - make it doable for NORMAL people - challenging, but less time consuming and above all - while setting it in some environment, first eliminate the bugs present there, which are HARMFUL to everyone... Done...

Cheers,

W
    Because LotB is life. A bugs life (Like the old kids movie...).
    No, they do not play the game. Jesus man, look at the bugs. They don't have not ONE game tester. All they care about is people buying the god damn specials.

I completely agree with you. The time consumption on EVERY SINGLE event is just insane. I hardly EVER finish one because I have a life. I work, I have a family, I have friends. The only way to win here is to avoid everyone and everything in real life. My wife would probably divorce me if I actually finished all these events, and we've only been married 3 months now....

Fixing the game should be top priority. I'll keep saying it nonstop until the game works, fuck these events.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    I used 250 ironite,it's only in wins,in 230wins i found 7x25 fragments,played 2 days,4-5 hours per day...
    i have 100 wins and 230 frag WTF and 0 X 25 ahah i love NF
    And i have a life NF....
    I think i will don't have another character shit event again for me it become seriously frustrating.
    If we finish the year like that last shit month i will leave the gamer like others i think that time
    Last edited by blade685; 11-28-2017 at 10:24 PM.
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    i have 100 wins and 230 frag WTF and 0 X 25 ahah i love NF
    And i have a life NF....
    I think i will don't have another character shit event again for me it become seriously frustrating.
    If we finish the year like that last shit month i will leave the gamer like others i think that time
    Wow, that really sucks! I would have quit this event if drop rate was so bad! Am at 477 fragments atm with 124 wins, had 5 or 6 times 25 drop. None in 100 wins is really frustrating!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick View Post
    Am I the only one who is so fucking bored by this event? Fighting god dammned
    VHE all day and loosing a fair amount of battles due to this ridiculous revive bug.
    You don't have to fight them. Hit the "Refresh" button to get a new list of opponents. I've been avoiding VHEs and AoFs the entire event because of the bugs and I'm at 231 wins so far.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    iOS

WTF is going on here?

I can’t revenge ANY opponent who attacks me! All say „revenge not possible“!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    I can’t revenge ANY opponent who attacks me! All say „revenge not possible“!
    There's a limit on the number of times per day you can revenge people. I forget what the number is. It'll reset at 7pm Eastern.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    There's a limit on the number of times per day you can revenge people. I forget what the number is. It'll reset at 7pm Eastern.
    I know. But there were troopers in defense list I had never fought before! Seems like NF implemented a new bug and destroys strategies with low defenses to get easy wins and fragments. Great job NF!! Really, you suck!!!

Btw Sparton, hope you liked my defense, just attacked me. Maybe to test it for a new bug...
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    I know. But there were troopers in defense list I had never fought before!
    There is a limit on the number of times per day you can revenge the same player.

There is also a limit on the total number of times per day you can make revenge attacks, no matter who the players are.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Wow, that really sucks! I would have quit this event if drop rate was so bad! Am at 477 fragments atm with 124 wins, had 5 or 6 times 25 drop. None in 100 wins is really frustrating!
    Yes very that dev (noob) team really boring me so much
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    There is also a limit on the total number of times per day you can make revenge attacks, no matter who the players are.
    That would explain it. Didn’t know that, thanks!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀