OS
    iOS

A thought for troopers....

.. up until now my trooper has been a character, not an Eddie. Thinking of switching to an Eddie. I have several fully powered.

Early in the game I used that odd non-Eddie trooper (like Wrath or Clairvoyant) to help me get past more difficult levels at the time.

However, As I've advanced in the game I find that troopers who are NOT Eddies are extra work.

As an Eddie, I can just tap you and then autoplay a level anywhere. I don't NEED to use your character for the level.. I just let you ride shotgun, so to speak.

As a non-Eddie, I have to remove one of my characters, tap you, run the level and then swipe left, swipe left, swipe left, swipe left to find the character I want to use normally. Now it's not akin to pushing a bit rock up a hill. So I don't mean to make it sound like I'm far too lazy to swipe left a few times.

Early on in the game, non-Eddie troopers are really helpful. But once you clear Number of the Beast Madness, they aren't really that valuable overall. Sure they may help with one or two BNW levels for one pass. But ultimately, it's rare you need a standard character after playing the game for a bit. Of course this would be different if you could use troopers in PvP, but you can't.

Which would you prefer Eddie troopers or the occasional, high-powered, non-Eddie troopers?

(Note I realize when new toons are released everyone wants to try them and setting them as a champion temporarily allows others to do that. Which is good. But ultimately most revert back to their standard champion.)
    Last edited by Yup; 11-26-2017 at 06:56 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Eddies always, it makes grinding less tedious
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    I also prefer Eddie as someone's champ. Since they sort troopers by character names, I usually try to have mine someone up there close to A, for example Carriage Rider or Aces High. That way you usually get played sooner than later depending on what you prefer. I always play the Eddie's first and then the other characters.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    Eddies always, it makes grinding less tedious
    Kind of my thought.. which is why I finally switched to an Eddie today. and am no longer accepting standard character requests.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..