Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

The Charge Begins! - Trooper Soul Fragments from Arena!

Get even more Trooper Soul Fragments by achieving milestones in the Arena, while working towards getting enough fragments for an EXCLUSIVE event character!

From now until December 2nd, 4 PM PT, there are new event challenges added to the Challenges screen. These reward you for getting a certain amount of wins in the Arena before the event is over:

• Win 10 Arena battles: Trooper Soul Fragments x10 + Rare Soul x1
    • Win 30 Arena battles: Skill Shard x1 + Rare Soul x3
    • Win 75 Arena battles: Trooper Soul Fragments x30 + Legendary Soul x1
    • Win 150 Arena battles: Rare Gun/Assassin Soul x3 + Skill Shard x1
    • Win 300 Arena battles: Trooper Soul Fragments x60
    • Win 400 Arena battles: Legendary Soul x1 + Skill Shard x2
    • Win 500 Arena battles: Another Legendary Soul x1 + Skill Shard x2
    • Win 600 Arena battles: Another Legendary Soul x1 + Skill Shard x2
    • Win 700 Arena battles: Another Legendary Soul x1 + Skill Shard x2
    • Win 800 Arena battles: Another Legendary Soul x1 + Skill Shard x2
    • Win 900 Arena battles: Another Legendary Soul x1 + Skill Shard x2
    • Win 1000 Arena battles: Another Legendary Soul x1 + Skill Shard x2

You can check your progress at any time by going to the Event tab of the Challenges screen. These rewards will be immediately delivered to you via loot chest at the end of the battle when you meet the milestone requirement. There is no waiting until after the event is over, and no need to manually claim from the Challenges screen!

In addition to milestone rewards, every win is guaranteed to give you event-exclusive soul fragments! Each win will give you 2, 5 or 25 fragments. Collecting 750 earns you the EVENT EXCLUSIVE 4 star Assassin Undead Crimean Soldier, who has a passive that automatically grants him Endure, can provide Lifesteal and Regen HP to himself and allies with his basic, and can sacrifice 99% of his Current HP to do that much true damage to an enemy.

Finally, we have series of tie-in promotional store items available as IAP. Each of these high-value packs comes with Ironite, Skill Shards, and Trooper Soul Fragments, with higher-value packs containing even more items!

OS
    Android
    love the idea of sparton 1000, but the rewards are kinda meh for fights 300-1000. 2 skillshards and a legendary as flat reward is a bad deal imo.
    not even something special for hitting 1000? strange...

it will be sparton 300 for me, especially in this slow meta.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    I was thinking the same thing. Should be a mystical soul for a 1000 WINS not even a 1000 battles. I can see a lot of people complaining about the many drops that will be happening this week. For me its once I get this new character which thankfully is at a maximum of 375 to get I think I will be done depending where I am at in the rankings and how close I am to rounding off a 100X wins.
    Last edited by JJJ428; 11-26-2017 at 12:26 AM.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    Android
    Liking this event so far. I'll probably hang up after 400 but if I have time and ironite I'll push as high as I can. Still, for counting only wins in this type of environment might be a bit tough to get by.

750 fragments weeew laddie that's pretty steep for a 4*..
    I mean I'm still going to get him, just... Dang

Setting a 4* FotD Eddie on my defense. Since it's only wins that count it would be courteous no?
    Last edited by Amarthir; 11-26-2017 at 12:26 AM.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Would be a lot better if arena wasn't so unstable. Way to plan an event.

Banned
    OMG an event in that bugged arena? Is today 01.04. ?

Seriously, think about, if you have the right staff

Name:  nf_dev.jpg
Views: 916
Size:  27.9 KB

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    love the idea of sparton 1000, but the rewards are kinda meh for fights 300-1000. 2 skillshards and a legendary as flat reward is a bad deal imo.
    not even something special for hitting 1000? strange...

it will be sparton 300 for me, especially in this slow meta.
    Agreed. 1000 would be a real challenge during the good ole days. Curious to see if someone actually hits 1000 now.
    Pretty cool that you get the rewards as soon as you hit each tier though.

OS
    iOS
    142 battles a day to hit 1000. Will need to spend fuck ton of Ironite today. Unless you can do lots of little Sacrifice'sand recieved lots of SoW.

Rewards are nice at least.

Not sure how wise it is to have a time consiming event going on and then have another running during it. If Cyborg Monday runs during it, like it should. Hopefully that event won't be a time suck.
    I shoot the gunner first.
    Aces High, Cyborg, Doomsday, Hallowed, Navigator, Tailgunner, Soldier
    Beast, Eternity, Iron, Killers, Rainmaker, Storm, Vampire Hunter
    Alexander The Great, Coalgiver, Clansman, Eddie, phantom, Run To The Hills, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper
    Bass, Carriage Rider, Crusader, Edward The Great, Grim Reaper, Mystic, Seventh Son, Shadow Wickerman, Speed of Light, Wicker Man
    Benjamin Breeg, Fear of the Dark, Final Frontier, Mummy, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Viking, Visions

OS
    Android
    So 60 Trooper fragments is the max? Or is it 100? Why are these so freaking confusing..?
    Last edited by kkkreg5; 11-26-2017 at 01:05 AM.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    I don't know why but when I first read the description on the new character I thought it meant he would get his endured renewed every turn which probably would be too OP and force you to bring a remove beneficial effect toon against him everytime. Only getting it for first two turns is pretty underwhelming I think.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.