Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I have a fully sharded maxed out Cyborg Eddie, and like, 5 of my troopers have him as their champion. This event isn't even an event.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

Banned
    For every minute they invested for this they deserve something special in their ...

They would have better used the time for fixing the bugs.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Liebhild View Post
    For every minute they invested for this they deserve something special in their ...

They would have better used the time for fixing the bugs.
    Probs took em like, 2 minutes. Doesn't seem that hard to change 3 npc characters. Besides, they said that making events doesn't affect their bug fixing. Just gives us something to do while we wait.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Be prepared for the BIG Christmas let down...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    $47.99 Canadian for a 3-5☆ gunner???
    Rofl. Pass.
    Eskiggalu-8063

OS
    iOS
    I think it’s a play on words. Cyborg Monday...Cyber Monday. A bad joke, but they made me laugh with this one. I think your supposed to have big sales on cyber Monday though.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    I think it’s a play on words. Cyborg Monday...Cyber Monday. A bad joke, but they made me laugh with this one. I think your supposed to have big sales on cyber Monday though.
    They're hoping to get the newbs to buy 10 "chances" at pulling a Cyborg for real cash. Sounds like a "sale" to me...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    They're hoping to get the newbs to buy 10 "chances" at pulling a Cyborg for real cash. Sounds like a "sale" to me...
    yeah.. you just need to remember what the last 10 Rare Souls you got resulted in.. most likely 3 star characters. Odds of pulling Cyborg Eddie are likely worse than winning a jackpot in Vegas.

But on the other hand... just giving away Cyborg Eddie might anger those who took the time to grind away and find him. So....
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    most misleading event name ever. someone has apparently read the book on how to piss of customers...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    just giving away Cyborg Eddie might anger those who took the time to grind away and find him. So....
    Well, they gave away Pharaoh Eddie just for logging in for seven days straight, can't say that was tough.
    Could have at least had a fragment event or tie it into the arena event (e.g. get cyborg soul for 50 wins, Monday only), though probably not the best idea with the bugs, but something actually interesting at least.

Just as Amarthir, I've got (or had, at least) troopers that have him, so been there, done that.

With the issues and this amazing event to cap off the month, I think I'm just about done here.
    Was really never interested in phone game apps, but saw the promo on the screen at a show this summer and figured since I'd been a fan so long, I thought I'd give it a go.
    This experience certainly hasn't changed my mind about them.

Dear NF,
    Only took about 3 months for a new player (and 25+ year fan of the band) to start seriously thinking about leaving because of all the bugs with this game.
    Perhaps you should start seriously thinking about that.

Sincerely,
    WyPhy-7624
    March 1st 2019 - NEVER FORGET! They stole 50% of our rare soul frags, 11% mythical frags, 60% legendary frags and 66% of rare class specific frags! Plus doubled gold price for summoning souls without notice!