Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    We can buy talisman packs with a guaranteed talisman in it, or grind away for fragments with a guaranteed character at the end, but now can buy a pack of souls on the cyber Monday for a CHANCE of cyber Eddie? No thanks!
    Otherwise I'm fairly happy. I spent money on soul packs before but now only spend on guarantees.
    Proud member of Caesar's Legion. Unofficial member of the Poor luck- very few passives Eddie's club.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post

They are brainless game troopers there to let new players have troopers in order to collect badges. See, they can't offer rewards for trooper badges without also providing a way to get trooper badges. Since they implemented the 300 trooper badges for trooper fragments, they had to give solitary players a way to collect trooper badges... so everyone got the three ghost troopers.
    Yup, but this are another three trooper, I don´t know why they are in yellow
    yojo-5182

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by yojo View Post
    Oh there's a color glitch... 3 of your standard troopers may turn yellow.. which means nothing as far as I can tell.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

Regarding the lack of price for the related IAP pack on iOS, that pack was not set up correctly, and as such has been temporarily pulled from the store. We will re-add it when it has been fixed and extend the availability for the IAP packs to some time after it becomes available again.

The NPC Trooper portion of the event will still end at 4 PM PT today.

Quote Originally Posted by yojo View Post
    Yup just beat me to it, but to reiterate, there's a visual bug where the wrong troopers can inherent the "NPC Trooper Yellow" on their names. There's nothing special about those real troopers; it's just a problem with how the scrollview is optimizing information to not overload the device by loading too much information at once.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    That's not possible
    I know, that was a joke
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    So Sparton/ KAZ what about receiving badges from the NPCTroopers?!? So they wouldn’t be totally useless...
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    Well.. you play them and you get 75 badges... you just don't get the other 75 in return. They aren't totally useless.... but they can definitely see useless from where they are.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    So anyone else wondering why there's a Chopper Soul and a Guardian Soul in the fragments menu? Or is it just me.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    So anyone else wondering why there's a Chopper Soul and a Guardian Soul in the fragments menu? Or is it just me.
    The devs are working really hard on their new project „individual bugs“. I‘ve got the Chopper, Crimson & Guardian Soul. Of course all of them had been claimed already.
    Sick-6808

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Don’t have those, but I’m wondering bout gunner golden Pharao dog fragments. Yeah, NF is really working hard on individuel bugs 😬
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀