WOO HOO..... Alrighty now.......

Lets see where to start. Oh and in case your wondering this isn't a complete and total annoyed rant, there is actually some positive in here. Maybe.. possibly... hopefully..

Okies lettuce start with the Trooper and the related assorted bolshevik there.

I am going to say DAMN... it seems like they might have gotten it right. While there was some definite limited time event things to make it easier to get one of the 4 characters, they are still available to get. In several different ways nonetheless. WOO HOOO... Kinda AMAZING isn't it?

Now as far as this crimean bastich is concerned that is almost a different story. Requirement to get 750 fragments. Fragments available in 2, 5, and 25s. Availability of fragments is supposed to be 1 week. And there is an event tracker for battles won in the arena. Fascinating. Now if we look at that there are various rewards from 10 wins to 300 wins, after that it looks like it just gives you a legendary and 2 skill shards for each reward level.

The fascinating part is it appears that after 300 wins you should have enough fragments for said crimean soul. 300 x 2 = 600. 600 - 750 = 150 which is 6 of the 25 frag drops. Considering I have had 2 or 3 of em drop in less than 30 wins it appears it is fairly attainable.

But I still dislike the number of wins required to get there. 300 / 7 = 43 per day. Free you can get approx 25-30 which gets you approx 50%. Still seems like a little too many sands of war to buy to me. But not as bad as an even awhile back.

On a very positive note though have we noticed that The Prisoner appears to be fixed?????? Which is excellent.

On a very negative though it seems like the math used to determine stun and freezes is completely mucked up. See my other posts for more details.