Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    LOTB Producer

Server Update - August 17, 2016 - Time Rift Dungeons Live

Hello everyone,

The Time Rift is now open.

We have extended the duration of a the first couple dungeons so that they won't close again on this rotation. After the first full cycle completes, they will begin their normal cadence of 5 days on, 2 days off as detailed in the announcement post. Dive in, see how far you can get, farm your evolution shards, have fun!

Note:
    - I had previously made mention of the fact that an ability interaction bug delayed our release of these dungeons slightly. for the time being, we have disabled the offending ability. The impact of this is that the Warrior and Assassin Dungeons will currently not use their full suite of skills. We will correct this in a future update. For now, those two dungeons may be a little easier than their intended design.
    - You will now be able to pull the Golden Son and Newborn of Light from the Book of Souls - however any of those characters with the 'Revenge' passive ability will not trigger that ability until the ability is fixed in the update mentioned above.
    - If, after reading this, you try to access the Time Rift, and it still appears locked, please restart your app, then try again. It should be working after your relaunch.
    - If after doing that, you still can't access the Time Rift, please check that your device clock is set to use automatic time syncing in your settings.

A little about the plan from here:

We felt that it was necessary to complete the roll-out of this feature as soon as we were able to do so. We had already committed to this release, and it will improve the play experience of the vast majority of our players. It provides new game content to play through, and restores the ability of players to generate resources with which they can advance their teams.

With this feature now released, we are committing the entirety of our attention to improving the heath of the game in our next update or updates. Behind the scenes, we had already suspended our plans for additional feature roll-outs until we were able to address the bulk of these issues, so I just wanted to reassure you that the health of the game is our priority number one, until we're satisfied that the game is stable.

Cheers,
    -M
    Last edited by Matt_LOTB; 08-18-2016 at 12:08 AM.

OS
    Android
    Thanks for this, Matt.

I relaunched the game and now the Rift is available.

Awesome work, everyone!!!!!

Edit: I'm loving the 4 man team comp. It's a whole new game.
    Last edited by Gonzo; 08-18-2016 at 12:10 AM.

OS
    iOS
    Thanks, Matt!

Pumped about the dungeons!!

At level 4 already

OS
    iOS
    great news Matt, looks like everyone s happy. my account still cant load the game past 75%. help would be highly appreciated. my email associated with the account is - maxdeviations@hotmail.com - i have sent multiple emails to support already. thanks in advance

EDIT - Thanks Candice for fixing it. cheers. however - some kind of ironite compensation should be in order .. just saying
    Last edited by maxdeviations; 08-18-2016 at 12:33 AM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by maxdeviations View Post
    my account still cant load the game past 75%. help would be highly appreciated.
    please PM me your ticket #

OS
    iOS
    Great prizes on these -thank you!!

OS
    iOS
    Is it just me or does the game run smoother? I noticed a significant frame increase in the new dungs.

OS
    Android
    It's super laggy for me. But I can't complain, we got new content.

Edit: The lag seems to be a one time thing. Maybe it has to do with new animations or something like that. Runs smooth now.
    Last edited by Gonzo; 08-18-2016 at 02:16 AM.

3 star evo shard stage 7
    Beeboo-9833 Level 98