Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt_LOTB View Post
    Note about accuracy - it looks like it's inappropriately affecting damage, rather than just affecting the apply rate of buffs and debuffs. We've logged it, and will try to fix it soon. The sentinel dungeon will be a bit tougher than intended for now. That debuff is only present in the Sentinel dungeon, and should not affect the other dungeon types.

-M
    Thanks. I think it's more than that though.

For example, my green allied soldier does not heal nor cleanse after a while in the boss battle... even after the "accuracy down" effect has worn off!

I find the cost for the missions to be just right. The drop rates are decent at the later levels and it would be too overpowered and easy to power up your cahracters if it cost much less. For now it's very good to see things getting better. Minus the damage bug I think you guys did great with this one.

ive also noticed that quite often i cant see the health bar or any buff/debuffs on my 4th trooper. the first three i can see just fine.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamia View Post
    Please PM me your ticket # you received after emailing support@ironmaidenlegacy.com and I can ask Support to look into it faster.
    I had open in the "contact us" from the site, and did not receive a ticket.
    now I opened another request e the ticket is 8807.
    thanks in advance.

So fun but getting hard! It has crashed 5 times in 2 1/2hrs.
    I'm getting the ironite from reward screen 28, but not the 25 from gold chests. Noticed this was happening once cost was 7 sands. Not sure about before.

Quote Originally Posted by 007RAV15-8839 View Post
    So fun but getting hard! It has crashed 5 times in 2 1/2hrs.
    I'm getting the ironite from reward screen 28, but not the 25 from gold chests. Noticed this was happening once cost was 7 sands. Not sure about before.
    That means that 3 ironite dropped in the dungeon on top of the 25 you get for each level.

Newborn of Light is now dropping. Just got a 3* from a normal 3* rare soul.

Boss in the Last Level is bugged- can't do any damage on it for several rounds (Perfect attacks, no debuffs, no buffs on boss)

Edit- some selfbuffs are also not triggered after succesfull execution
    Last edited by hanZ; 08-18-2016 at 11:48 AM.

OS
    iOS
    Anyone that has trouble w/ 3* evo class shards just replay the dungeons a few times. I'm swimming in sentinel 3* shards now.

Too bad I need magus!

Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    Anyone that has trouble w/ 3* evo class shards just replay the dungeons a few times. I'm swimming in sentinel 3* shards now.

Too bad I need magus!
    Good for you...too bad it is so random or I'm plain unlucky that I bought sand of times refill and spent all on LV8-10 dungeons, not a single 3 stars evo shards.
    Last edited by Kaijester; 08-18-2016 at 12:04 PM.