Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rchimus View Post
    this is amazing! its raining ironite and evo shards! i cant believe this is true that were getting over 250 free ironite a day, 5 days a week.

it gets really hard past 7 though. working on 10 now. i have found the pharaoh eddies special helps tremendously on the final wave. paired with the alliance general i can keep recasting the special before the invincibility buff falls off and remain basically untouchable for the entire fight.
    The ironite is most likely a one time reward. So it will be most likely one week. I don't think we will get the Ironite every day every week.

Finished. Nothing new or special dropped.
    Beeboo-9833 Level 98

Ironite back to zero on replays
    Beeboo-9833 Level 98

Got 3 ironite stage 4 redo
    Beeboo-9833 Level 98

Repeated stage 10th and so far only one 3* rainbow evo shards in the whole run and the sands of time are so costly.

Need more 3 stars rainbow shards~*

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    Repeated stage 10th and so far only one 3* rainbow evo shards in the whole run and the sands of time are so costly.

Need more 3 stars rainbow shards~*
    Agreed. Kaijester knows his stuff. Things get hard enough by VIII, and yes... The thing is bugged because you can get perfect huts and deal absolutely no damage. I don't think it's because of the accuracy debuff because that one is for getting a lower chance of activating any special effects abilities have.
    Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave, I don't wanna die, I'm a god why can't I live on!

Champions: Soldier Eddie (Lvl. 100), Assassin Possessed Mine (Lvl. 100), The Nomad (almost lvl. 100)

RisenOsiris-7856

OS
    iOS
    Ye this was unfair, he had like 1k hp and my child of the damned for some reason did no dmg to the guy, wasted 5 maxed ot troopers on the 9th stage and 3 revives on this last attempt...

This lower accuracy debuff is getting out of hand...after a few round with the sentinel boss, I had plenty of perfect hits but no damage, even AOE invincibility from Pharaoh Eddie can become self invincibility only, shield not landing on allies and healing not landing on allies randomly.

LOTB Producer
    Note about accuracy - it looks like it's inappropriately affecting damage, rather than just affecting the apply rate of buffs and debuffs. We've logged it, and will try to fix it soon. The sentinel dungeon will be a bit tougher than intended for now. That debuff is only present in the Sentinel dungeon, and should not affect the other dungeon types.

-M

can you add to that log the corrupt harpy doesnt apply his critical chance buff when he uses his power