Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    NICE! i was hoping the gunner dung would open next, cuz who doesnt want to evolve their soldier eddie.
    I haven't got one *cries* Stupid finger, selling him by accident.
    I'm looking forward to upping a couple of yellow peeps I've got from sould pulls, though. I'm loving my yellow voidling at the minute

Finally open the dungeons, make them extra hard, and don't have them drop nearly enough evo shards while the game still crashes causing loss of trooper badges and sands of time. Been stuck on 4* chars for some time now and doesn't look like that's going to change any time soon. Level 8 dungeon is impossible, even with big troopers because the game crashes and you lose them. Speaking of troopers, I have almost 3k badges and STILL can't cash them in due to server error. My love for Iron Maiden is the ONLY thing keeping this app on my device, but that is wearing extremely thin now with this vicious circle nonsense going on. I haven't spent as much money as some on this game, but I still have spent cash and ALOT of time on it, only to hit a brick wall evolving my chars...this game isn't fun anymore.

After the initial run (which had some great drops) I've come to realize I had just gotten lucky. The drop rates are pretty bad. When you beat level 10 5 times and all you get are 1 star green shards and regular souls, there is a problem. Not trying to whine, as I feel this update was a HUGE step in the right direction, but the devs need to play test and tweak the drop rates in the dungeon and also drop rates on the regular campaign for the evo runes. Overall, I'm happy with the update (can't wait until the reset tonight to play level 10 without the damage bugs though).

OS
    iOS
    No reset tonight; sentinel will be open another day. Check out Matt's clarification for this week on this thread.

Deleting Soldier Eddie is the worst!! After crying and pinching myself (as punishment) I'd start reading my Bible again searching for hope in the face of such great loss!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by 007RAV15-8839 View Post
    Deleting Soldier Eddie is the worst!! After crying and pinching myself (as punishment) I'd start reading my Bible again searching for hope in the face of such great loss!
    I know right? Luckily I have lots of troopers with him

Quote Originally Posted by Jennie-5128 View Post
    I know right? Luckily I have lots of troopers with him
    Do you have Carriage Rider Eddie?
    I got a 4* Wickerman Eddie a month ago (rare gem I think). So maybe Soldie Eddie drops too.

OS
    Android
    Soldier Eddie drops from Rare Souls, I got a 4* one when I was ready to rank the one we get for free to 4*

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    Repeated stage 10th and so far only one 3* rainbow evo shards in the whole run and the sands of time are so costly.

Need more 3 stars rainbow shards~*
    Same here. I have so many coloured 3 star shards but less 3 star rainbow/white shards. Would be great if the drop rate would be twice as many rainbow/White shards compared to all the coloured ones. That would give me a Chance to develop some characters.

OS
    Android
    Might there be a chance in future for a "rainbow" dungeon once a week to get a high drop rate of the so rare rainbow shards? - Saturday without work would be perfect for that