I started playing this game for 2 reasons, I played mobile games casually to pass a bit of time here and there, and an obvious love of Iron Maiden. Thing is, since I started playing it hasn't been in a casual fashion. Its been super time consuming. After a couple of months of contemplating the thin line between loving and hating this game, I have decided to severely reduce my playing time. I am over the grind. I am over feeling like I am playing with madness. At best I might continue to log in each day but mostly to get any daily rewards/achievements and complete skull quests. Beyond that its who knows.... so ultimately my troopers will not be getting daily badges from me any more. To my troopers you can feel free to drop me at any time and thanks for all the badges up until this point. And thanks for the community as a whole, plenty have freely given advice when asked and some have offered to help even without me asking for it. Its all been appreciated. Like others have said when coming to a similar outcome such as I have, the community has been the best part of the game. Thanks blood brothers