Thread: conversion rate

OS
    Android

conversion rate

why is the conversion rate for precious souls beyond abysmal? i mean these life grinding events waste ridiculous amounts of time and yet when ya got a few extra fragments the conversion rate is like a kick in the nuts n slap in face at the same time...
    179 of the 4* undead loser from current event converts to 17 precious fragments...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

OS
    iOS
    I never convert them cause get 99 % gold idol from precious souls 👎🏼 Atm sitting on 1.475 fragments from any kind of past events hoping they come back some day. Maybe in 10 years 😆
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    It's probably like that so that we can't get 15 precious souls from the event lol.

Anyways I only convert if it's to FINISH the last few frags for a soul that's almost ready, and if the fragments I'm converting aren't close to their specific soul.

Eternity and Trooper fragments. Don't bother because I'd rather get one 5* dupe than three or five 1* gold idols. Besides, with 5* hearts being uncommon, one 5* character has more essence value than five 3* hearts
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Precious souls seems to come in cycles. I've had a period where I got multiple 4 and 5 star hearts making a vortex fill much easier.... lately.. everything has been 1 star though.

I always covert fragments from event, after I have the event character and the event is over. If the event is still ongoing.. I more causally try for a duplicate event character.

The reality is, you have a MUCH better chance of the event character dropping from a rare soul in the future than the event ever returning. Although stated as "exclusive event character", thus far... I've not seen any character actually "exclusive" to the event. It just may take an app update, but the event character inevitably shows up as a possible drop.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I've not seen any character actually "exclusive" to the event. It just may take an app update, but the event character inevitably shows up as a possible drop.
    Gunner Chopper...

Although i’m hoping that he will eventually make it into the G/A soul, same as Kari did, since he’s the only event char i’ve missed (got screwed by RNG and after around 360 wins i wasn’t even in the half of collecting his fragments...claimed 4 warrior tricksters but no chopper).

OS
    iOS
    .. and I just converted a precious soul from fragments collected via skull quests to my first 5 star Golden Idol ever. All I've gotten before has been 1-3 star idols.

I actually had Gunner Chopper... and Sacrificed him. The permadeth thing is nifty, but there are better, harder hitting, toons for that.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim28213 View Post
    I tried. Got to 583 fragments and just ran out of time. Weekends are very little play for me.
    I wish losses counted on this one so I could have auto-run a few at work.
    I hope this character is available as a random later on. He looks like fun.
    So people like poor tim here that try n try but fall short end up getting what sfa? no new toon and his 583 fragments will be come 22 precious fragments>?
    wow thats fair n just......and reading the forums he aint the only one