Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by FarmerEddie View Post
    Personally, I've had good luck waiting for sacrifice events. For example I had enough for an ultimate sacrifice and a vortex fill before the 2x chance for 4* character event. That sacrifice gave me enough characters for another ultimate and another and another. Filled up the vortex 3 times in that event and scored lots of new guys like rainmaker and cyborg (finally) along with VHE #3 and #4, Rainmaker #2,#3 and #4 as well as Prisoner #2 and #3, on top of at least 25 4* characters. And close to 50 skill shards. Good results saving for the Pumpkin sacrifice event too.

My advice, if you can wait, would be to hold off until the Raider's sacrifice event. Plus that gives you time to finish leveling up characters autofarming instead of using shards.
    i still can't find VHE,used many assasion/gunner souls but never found VHE,i am losing hope...

OS
    Android
    Close to an exalted which will probably put me at vortex fill... I guess I have to wait a few weeks for the sacrifice event. I really hope these aren't super grind grind grind events... Grinding is only cool in skateboarding.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    Another load of crap and bugs,
    i say it everytime Nodding frog are nothing but thieves and i dare say the december events will be another showcase of bugs and bullshit
    i wont be playing soon as i get trooper eddie tomorrow on reset im uninstalling this shit for long needed break....

and FFS im sick of getting dc after killing dragon king (lvl 10) in new world only to get no loot and new game data available auto reset

Nodding frog you are the evil that men do!
    and your bugs live on and on!

OS
    Android
    Looks interesting, as usual.
    I'd say this month's fragment event character is the Sentinel Corrupt Droid, which is actually a nice choice. His best days in the arena are behind him but he's on 2/3 of my BNW team.
    Looking forward greatly to Holiday of Life if it is what I think it is. Hoping the Raider's Sacrifice Event is as good as the Pumpkin Sacrificial Slaughter.
    12 Days of Christmas I expect a bunch of small giveaways similar to the Seven Deadly Gifts.
    I also agree with what others are saying. Hopefully that arena event doesn't extend past Christmas.

No clue what that Valor soul could be. The BoS fragment event seems to be some thing where opening souls will get you fragments, like with the Magus Undead Rescuer.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    iOS
    Cheers Kardas, good insight as always.

The one thing that concerned me was the Book of Souls Event which will most likely wipe out all my stash of Souls, leaving me with nothing for the Sacrifice event, or am I approaching this incorrectly?
    Should I not sacrifice the souls during the Book of Souls Events and instead try to level them up? I don’t have much slots to keep a lot of toons...sigh!

OS
    Android
    Had a thought on the 3 kings event, BNW event maybe? 3 dragon kings.

OS
    Android
    Really excited for the raiders sacrifice event (even though I'm a 49ers fan...) I have enough to get two vortex's and hopefully a 3rd from those rewards along the way. I just hope to get some new Eddies even if it's only one... VHE?!
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Dank Brew View Post
    Really excited for the raiders sacrifice event (even though I'm a 49ers fan...) I have enough to get two vortex's and hopefully a 3rd from those rewards along the way. I just hope to get some new Eddies even if it's only one... VHE?!
    I m waiting for him since the begining of the game
    I play all troopers all days.