Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by PerthEddie View Post
    Looks like it could be an Arena event between Christmas and New Year then? If it is then I am out already. Got family coming to Australia from the UK to visit for a couple of weeks. This is all hypothetical as we don't know for sure but I might get punished and miss out on a new character because I can't give my life to the game over Christmas/New Year.
    I am hoping that the Devs actually recognize that Christmas is about family and the targets aren’t ridiculously high ;-)
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    iOS
    Where's Night City and The Silent Planet?

Not everyone focuses all their attention on PvP ya know.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    When will first event start?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post

Not everyone focuses all their attention on PvP ya know.

Right. The events are cool and I’m glad they’re doing them, but progress on the game would be great.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    Troopers,

the best strategy for PvP events is to put a very low defense team together. Only 1 character is best. The other 3 slots should be empty.

What's the point?

Everybody is winning and getting the rewards (fragments).

The rankings are not important for events and collecting fragments.

OS
    iOS
    I am near full vortex,what can be best event for sacrifice?

OS
    iOS
    I also hope the arena event isn't around Christmas/New Year's. All the traveling etc... will make any substantial game play near impossible.
    Monarch Eddie does sound pretty cool.

Good teaser guys!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I'm suspecting something new will show up in the next update. Since the last update mentioned new Talismans in unannounced game content, but that content never showed up last update, it may show up in this update, which could be on Christmas day or something. That'd be when I pushed a new update.

Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    When will first event start?
    I've marked them all on my calendar on the days that I believe they'll start on based on what I know about the meaning behind some of the titles and what would make sense. It's not exact but it gives me a bit of ease. So I think the Valor event might start on the 4th. Since that's when the warrior LoL dungeon is open. But sooner would be better.

Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    the best strategy for PvP events is to put a very low defense team together. Only 1 character is best. The other 3 slots should be empty.
    This is a pretty good strategy. Although I don't see enough people who actually do this, for that reason if I believe there will be an important event coming up, I'd take a week or two away from PvP and let my rank drop to the lower divisions. That way I'd have more sands of war to use and I'll have more easy and quick wins.

I also would like to know about this because I'm ready for an Ultimate Sacrifice and it'd be a damn shame to sacrifice all my good characters just to find out if I had waited a day later it would have paid off more.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Personally, I've had good luck waiting for sacrifice events. For example I had enough for an ultimate sacrifice and a vortex fill before the 2x chance for 4* character event. That sacrifice gave me enough characters for another ultimate and another and another. Filled up the vortex 3 times in that event and scored lots of new guys like rainmaker and cyborg (finally) along with VHE #3 and #4, Rainmaker #2,#3 and #4 as well as Prisoner #2 and #3, on top of at least 25 4* characters. And close to 50 skill shards. Good results saving for the Pumpkin sacrifice event too.

My advice, if you can wait, would be to hold off until the Raider's sacrifice event. Plus that gives you time to finish leveling up characters autofarming instead of using shards.
    farmereddie-0780

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    It is a pretty good strategy. Although I don't see enough people who actually do this, for that reason if I believe there will be an important event coming up, I'd take a week or two away from PvP and let my rank drop to the lower divisions. That way I'd have more sands of war to use and I'll have more easy and quick wins.
    There are enough, believe me. I decided to do this event only on fighting low defenses, to see if it‘s possible. And it was possible. My statistics so far:
    Attack: 233/233
    Defense: 1/197 (must have been a game crash, sorry to the guy it happened!)
    Fragments: 820
    Did 4 refills with ironit and every day every possible revenge.
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀