Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

100,000: The REAL Ultimate Sacrifice

Since the beginning of time I've been saving my characters for the biggest sacrifice possible, and I've finally pulled it off. Needless to say, it was definitely worth it. Name:  Screenshot_20171201-202639.png
Views: 344
Size:  1.68 MBName:  Screenshot_20171201-202703.png
Views: 362
Size:  566.9 KBName:  Screenshot_20171201-202708.png
Views: 260
Size:  570.0 KBName:  Screenshot_20171201-202724.png
Views: 325
Size:  592.4 KBName:  Screenshot_20171201-202729.png
Views: 323
Size:  569.3 KB

After all the mayhem ended I came out with:
    FotD Eddie
    Rocket Dog
    Assassin Troll x2
    Desert Marauder x2
    Pharaoh Dog
    Assassin Corrupt Ox Cultist
    Tailgunner Eddie
    Artillery Dog
    Assassin Corrupt Rescuer
    Gunner Corrupt Rescuer

and last but certainly not least
    Aces High Eddie

I'm very happy to finally have my Aces High back after losing him many months ago. And all the other ones I have will be great fodder for the next sacrifice event.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

Nice! Pretty comparable to what I got when I did a 100k sacrifice. Definitely a fun one to do.

OS
    iOS
    Looks like you didn't credit for 2 vortex fills (only 25 Alchemist fragments)

Overall okay if you needed Aces High, Tailguner or the Marauder, but I'd be a bit underwhelmed if that's what I got back. All the others I've seen pop up countless times. I mean out of 70+ souls you get maybe 10 decent characters. I think the Skill Shards were the best part of the payoff
    Last edited by Yup; 12-02-2017 at 04:37 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Looks like you didn't credit for 2 vortex fills (only 25 Alchemist fragments)

Overall okay if you needed Aces High, Tailguner or the Marauder, but I'd be a bit underwhelmed if that's what I got back. All the others I've seen pop up countless times. I mean out of 70+ souls you get maybe 10 decent characters. I think the Skill Shards were the best part of the payoff
    You get one full vortex fill for the 100k so the 25 fragments are accurate. I was a bit expecting to see more than one 5* character which is fair enough, but I'm still glad it wasn't a dupe. All the other ones, some I needed, others I don't, but overall, I'm glad the rewards were balanced enough so that I didn't see too much of one thing. All I need now from Gunner or assassin souls are Rainmaker, Hallowed Eddie, The Prisoner and Ass. CotD

OS
    iOS
    I've often thought about doing a 100,000K Sacrifice but I'm too impaitent. Couldn't leave characters in my inventory long enough. Haha.
    I shoot the gunner first.
    Aces High, Cyborg, Doomsday, Hallowed, Navigator, Tailgunner, Soldier
    Beast, Eternity, Iron, Killers, Rainmaker, Storm, Vampire Hunter
    Alexander The Great, Coalgiver, Clansman, Eddie, phantom, Run To The Hills, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper
    Bass, Carriage Rider, Crusader, Edward The Great, Grim Reaper, Mystic, Seventh Son, Shadow Wickerman, Speed of Light, Wicker Man
    Benjamin Breeg, Fear of the Dark, Final Frontier, Mummy, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Viking, Visions

OS
    iOS
    You sacrificed your Eternals and Troopers????
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    You sacrificed your Eternals and Troopers????
    Lady Azov, Beelzebub, Warlord, and Eternity Eddie are the only non-dupes on that list. I still have another Clairvoyant and Trooper Eddie on my roster. As for the other troopers and Eternals, since I didn't use them much at all, I decided to pass them up since in retrospect it's much faster to get them back than it is to get any normal 5*. And also, at today's reset I'll get another Eternity Soul, so I'm crossing my fingers to get Eternity Eddie as I use him in Brave New World sometimes.
    Last edited by Amarthir; 12-02-2017 at 04:18 PM.

OS
    iOS
    That makes it an even worse sacrifice to me

and of course it pisses me off you had a dup VHE when most can't even pull him once.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Man yup the way they nerfed vhe. He ain’t all that anyways. Mine was very easy to kill in arena. When I cared lol.
    kmadd69-5636 is my trooper name I rotate maxed out eddies constantly

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kmadd69 View Post
    Man yup the way they nerfed vhe. He ain’t all that anyways. Mine was very easy to kill in arena. When I cared lol.
    So you don't use him at all for an attack team???
    CLANLESS