Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Do you mean top 50 for attacks or just holds on def?
    I have vhe on defense but i never use him on offense. There are other alternatives to eddies for winning. I do not even use those eddies you listed.
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    just forget about making top 50 until you have VHE.
    Disagree, not because i recently got VHE.

And i would not agree because i didn't had VHE either

You can make it even to top 25, maybe higher without VHE. I have been at top 25 with Pharaoh for example.

Strategy balance is not perfect, which is i agree. But on the other hand this game is not super mario either. Getting VHE will not solve your all problems. VHE is cool ofc, but he is not a god or something.

And strategy is not only about getting the key characters. It is about using your resources in best way possible.

My 2 cents.
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave