Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennie-5128 View Post
    Yep tried with Samurai & Pharaoh and they both died and were dead.

It's good to be back, and I very much enjoyed your Tailgunner Eddie earlier
    Welcome back to the game, stranger in a strange land!

OS
    Android
    I am currently having this issue. First at level VII, now at level VIII. Even there is no accuracy down effect on me, i cannot deal damage to the boss, or heal myself or my allies with carriage rider eddie, so at the end I fail. I also think that it is a bug.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by talpuz View Post
    I've found more weirdness, possibly (?) related to this.

In the level circle of fire (madness), on the second and third waves, where there are blue bats (that sometimes give you "accuracy down" when they hit)

- if I cast the shield with the blue allied soldier, it appears briefly, but then disappears as the enemy turn begins (and the game goes on as if I'd never casted it)
    - if the blue bats give a character "accuracy down" status, often that character is not able to hit some of the enemies (even if it has an aoe attack), but not necessarily the bat that gave him the status. Also, power abilities don't work completely (like Roulette of soldier Eddie does not cure everybody).
    To your first point, I think on that level both of the angels' auras are acting every round and taking two charges of buffs off. Pre-patch only one of the auras triggered to remove a single charge.

Don't know if this is a bug, but no rank up points from Time Rift.

Accuracy DOWN AND UP do weird things. I've seen heals tirgger multiple times when Accuracy UP is on. There also seems to be a lot of inconsistency on the Boss fight for the Rift. About 30-40% of all actions (up to and including Fury moves) do ZERO damage on the final stage. Cleanse doesn't always remove ANY buffs. It's a mess.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaseodin View Post
    Welcome back to the game, stranger in a strange land!
    Thank you xx

My mine is slowly getting up to the level of yours

OS
    Android
    I think this accuracy bug is not only in the time rift dungeons, but every other level of the game. I am having some issues with my carriage rider eddie. he cannot give damage, he cannot cleanse any debuffs or heal self, he also cannot heal allies. It is my only 5* character and i cannot play with it because of this, i constantly fail if there is an enemy with accuracy down effect. Anyone having the same problem? If there are, we should create a thread for the developers to see, i think.

Quote Originally Posted by 13579 View Post
    I think this accuracy bug is not only in the time rift dungeons, but every other level of the game. I am having some issues with my carriage rider eddie. he cannot give damage, he cannot cleanse any debuffs or heal self, he also cannot heal allies. It is my only 5* character and i cannot play with it because of this, i constantly fail if there is an enemy with accuracy down effect. Anyone having the same problem? If there are, we should create a thread for the developers to see, i think.
    Same here with Carraige Rider. I can't do the more difficult missions because something keeps triggering that makes none of his moves do anything, heal or damage.

Speaking of Lord of Light, I have some issues, too But, first things first . I like the idea Time Rift dungeons, gg dev team Back to my question / dillema. So, basically Lord of Light VI seems unsolvable, no matter the combo of the teams im running with. Even first wave NPCs are ridiculously OP, not to mention the boss. I'm kind of bored of dying every time, lol. Somebody please enlighten me with this one ^^
    "Seven deadly sins,seven ways to win,seven holy paths to hell"