Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Lord of light bugs

Time to start this thread

I'm at level 9, at the boss battle the lord of light did his things, silenced/lowered accuracy, etc.

I don't know how much of this was meant to happen and how much is a bug, but my green allied soldier at first was not "cleansing" the bad status conditions (maybe this was due to the lowered accuracy? but I thought that was supposed to afflict only attacks...), and then after a while he was not healing anymore as well.

At the end I was left with only soldier Eddie with no bad status conditions, and roulette was not healing still! (so I ended up losing)
    I strongly suspect this last one to be a bug.

I understand and agree that there's more important stuff to be fixed first (people locked out, etc), but I thought I'd mention it right away.

EDIT: on a separate play, allied soldier failed to cleanse the "accuracy down" status.

EDIT2: more weirdness, I'm now at level 8, fighting the boss. It seems he's become invincible, very few of my attacks hurt him at all (or his shield), even when the attacker does not have any bad status. Also, cleansing doesn't work
    Last edited by talpuz; 08-18-2016 at 01:02 AM.

A lot of hits are doing no damage.

Yes it seems like a bug

I had the same thing, damage issues, healing issues, debuffs, buffs, debuff clearers. Every type of ability stops working without reason, no apparent debuffs etc. I've had the lord of light to 10% and my team all at 75% or higher and wiped because everything stopped working. happened many times. I'm owed about 40-50 Sands of Time. Losing patience.

There seems to be a huge difficulty spike between 7 and 8 as well. I've only seen 3* Green shards drop, and the exp/gold drops suck compared to the normal worlds for the Sands used. Not really worth farming at the moment.

OS
    Android
    Yup loads of perfect hits doing no damage for me too: but after 5 days of not being able to play at all this feels like paradise

Welcome back Jennie!!!

All these no hit and effects not working properly are the misdeed of the lower accuracy debuff. They need to adjust this insane effect. Even AOE invincibility from Pharaoh Eddie can become single target effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    Welcome back Jennie!!!

All these no hit and effects not working properly are the misdeed of the lower accuracy debuff. They need to adjust this insane effect. Even AOE invincibility from Pharaoh Eddie can become single target effect.
    Is it just the enemy's debuff? Or do all Accuracy Down Debuffs currently have this effect? That could be a mighty powerful weapon.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    Welcome back Jennie!!!

Yep tried with Samurai & Pharaoh and they both died and were dead.

It's good to be back, and I very much enjoyed your Tailgunner Eddie earlier

OS
    Android
    I've found more weirdness, possibly (?) related to this.

In the level circle of fire (madness), on the second and third waves, where there are blue bats (that sometimes give you "accuracy down" when they hit)

- if I cast the shield with the blue allied soldier, it appears briefly, but then disappears as the enemy turn begins (and the game goes on as if I'd never casted it)
    - if the blue bats give a character "accuracy down" status, often that character is not able to hit some of the enemies (even if it has an aoe attack), but not necessarily the bat that gave him the status. Also, power abilities don't work completely (like Roulette of soldier Eddie does not cure everybody).