Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    You are not obliged to play level X, i played Garden of life level VI with absolutely no bugs and i got at least 10 fragments for each run.
    Level VI was the sweet spot for me (12 sot, a lot of guard talismants (bonus) and very fast to farm)
    My VHE alone can do the level lol

If that can help...
    dje-8079

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    Hey Sparton, need to update your post. You said Death Dog can grant his entire team charge. He can grant his allies charge, but not himself. Been broken since like March, and obviously low on the fix priority. Just change his skill description and be done, at least then no one expects him to do more.
    Might wanna change AoF description too. Maybe some more or u clowns can take advantage of all the bugs!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    iOS
    I agree that the Angel of fear is a major problem in the arena... Now he garanteed the extra turn to his team even if you kill a member of that team first and even if it's the AoF himself...
    dje-8079

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by surfingwithdje View Post
    I agree that the Angel of fear is a major problem in the arena... Now he garanteed the extra turn to his team even if you kill a member of that team first and even if it's the AoF himself...
    Grants extra turn w/o a kill or endure, grants more than 1 extra turn, etc. NF enjoys providing a piss poor gaming enviroment! More than enuf losers willing 2 take advantage of it! Tossed every trooper using him on defense. NF won't/can't fix it and I'd rather have troopers with some integrity!
    Last edited by Silentknight; 12-03-2017 at 09:15 PM. Reason: Cuz NF is a fuckin joke!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach

OS
    iOS
    Well back to the event. This was pretty good. Did not want to partake but the drop rates are really good. I got my only missing character ( gunner hellraiser) first off and my last Rage talisman just auto farming Garden of Fear X ;-)
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Grants extra turn w/o a kill or endure, grants more than 1 extra turn, etc. NF enjoys providing a piss poor gaming enviroment! More than enuf losers willing 2 take advantage of it! Tossed every trooper using him on defense. NF won't/can't fix it and I'd rather have troopers with some integrity!
    Two thumbs up!
    Sick-6808

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick View Post
    Two thumbs up!
    Haha, don't encourage me, lmao!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    Well back to the event. This was pretty good. Did not want to partake but the drop rates are really good. I got my only missing character ( gunner hellraiser) first off and my last Rage talisman just auto farming Garden of Fear X ;-)
    This is about the event! Moreover about NF promoting bugged toons & providing shitty gameplay!!!
    The event? Yeah the events so bad they bring in a moderator for strategy advice. Did the same thing last BNW event. Which is all well & good if u have the toons, if not, well here's some salt for that wound! But since when has NF had ANY common sense???
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    oh yeah i'm sure you never used the prisoner, ssd, aop, visons, wrath, astra, VHE on defense, as they were broken as fuck. and very likely you never used thorns, cyclones or voids as they reflected much too much damage.... yeah aof is a problem, and yeah we explot it on defense, which is quastionable, but screaming and talking about integrity is prolly thin ice when looking at the arena defense history everybody used during the last year.

but yeah broken toons other use are always far worse than broken toons i use myself on offense or defense....
    Last edited by slauki; 12-04-2017 at 05:20 AM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    oh yeah i'm sure you never used the prisoner, ssd, aop, visons, wrath, astra, VHE on defense, as they were broken as fuck. and very likely you never used thorns, cyclones or voids as they reflected much too much damage.... yeah aof is a problem, and yeah we explot it on defense, which is quastionable, but screaming and talking about integrity is prolly thin ice when looking at the arena defense history everybody used during the last year.

but yeah broken toons other use are always far worse than broken toons i use myself on offense or defense....
    Lmao!!! Spoken like a true loser who needs 2 take advantage of bugs. U'd be the worst & about the only one I don't regret tossing. Don't c any of the toons u mentioned being bugged??? Prisoner, not bugged, but now castrated. SSD, refused to even shard him til after he was nerfed, actually was he ever nerfed? Never used him with Mummy that's 4 sure! Have never used AoP, not even sharded. Visions, Wrath & Astra...not bugged??? No VHE. Thorns & voids, used em b4 & still do. Any more incorrect accusations u'd like 2 make dumbass?
    None of them grant an entire team incorrect extra turns! Pretty significant bug I'd say, but u keep defending what a loser u r. And ur a teacher, as I told Nicko, glad ur not teaching my kids! Taking it kinda personal aren't u slauki? Guilty conscience? Nah, u don't have one, obviously! I believe it's u that's screaming, besides, consider it a favour, ur the one who doesn't like non-Eddie troopers, problem solved! Cya, hahaha
    Last edited by Silentknight; 12-04-2017 at 07:41 AM.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach