Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    I been using GRE, blue Valkyrie, clairvoyant, and golden pharaoh dog and have been autoing fear and life at level x
    Thanks for the info, JJJ. I don’t have Blue Valkyrie, so any other toon to substitute instead?

Also, would you mind sharing your Talisman setup for these toons?

Thanks again!

OS
    Android
    I also get 20 fragments almost every time. Few times I got 10, and once I got 50. Never see only 5.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    Thanks for the info, JJJ. I don’t have Blue Valkyrie, so any other toon to substitute instead?

Thanks again!
    I'm not JJJ, but here's my Garden of Fear team:

Grim Reaper Eddie - Guard, Endure
    Golden Pharaoh Dog - Energy, Thief
    Gunner Dog - Energy, Burn, rando green
    Magus Corrupt Rescuer - Holy, Holy, Health

I don't autoplay it, manual only, but it's solid. I'll probably swap out the Thief talismans on the Gunner Dog for something else. The Endure talismans on GRE could easily be something punchier.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    I'm not JJJ, but here's my Garden of Fear team:

Grim Reaper Eddie - Guard, Endure
    Golden Pharaoh Dog - Energy, Thief
    Gunner Dog - Energy, Burn, rando green
    Magus Corrupt Rescuer - Holy, Holy, Health

I don't autoplay it, manual only, but it's solid. I'll probably swap out the Thief talismans on the Gunner Dog for something else. The Endure talismans on GRE could easily be something punchier.
    Cheers Fudjo, thanks a lot! I have a team that can complete Garden of Life in about 5 mins playing manually, but wouldn’t survive in auto-mode due to the lousy AI. I have other solid teams to complete the other two Gardens as well, but am really looking for an auto-farming team at the Level X across the various Gardens...

OS
    Android
    The problem is blue Valkyrie is so good because she is powerful and her attack is 5 hits so helps with the force shields. The talismans are predator, penetration, and advantage for GRE, predator and 2 sets of holy for blue Valkyrie. My Clair and Dog set ups are their setups for the arena so I am sure there are more optimum ones then what I have but they have energy sets on them that help. As for a Blue Valkyrie substitute I suggest the gunner dog because of multi hits, extra turn and healing move.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    The problem is blue Valkyrie is so good because she is powerful and her attack is 5 hits so helps with the force shields. The talismans are predator, penetration, and advantage for GRE, predator and 2 sets of holy for blue Valkyrie. My Clair and Dog set ups are their setups for the arena so I am sure there are more optimum ones then what I have but they have energy sets on them that help. As for a Blue Valkyrie substitute I suggest the gunner dog because of multi hits, extra turn and healing move.
    Thanks JJJ, really appreciate the advice. Sadly I don’t have any of the Valkyries, so will have to use the Gunner Dog instead.

Thanks again both of you!

OS
    iOS
    The assassin valkyrie is good too.. multiple hits and prevents curse/doom from the Dragon king
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    What is a good substitute if you don't have assassin valk or the golden pharaoh dog?
    I've been using corrupt droid, but I can't consistently win on auto lately. Some but not consistently. I end up waiting until I have 15 minutes free to be sure I can pay attention rather than buying SoT and truly farming like I would if I was more sure of the win.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim28213 View Post
    What is a good substitute if you don't have assassin valk or the golden pharaoh dog?
    I've been using corrupt droid, but I can't consistently win on auto lately. Some but not consistently. I end up waiting until I have 15 minutes free to be sure I can pay attention rather than buying SoT and truly farming like I would if I was more sure of the win.
    You can try Warrior Pyro Soldier as well. Key is to keep on applying Immunity and some toon to replenish/increase health.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post

Thanks again!
    ICF

Well, I ain't JJJ, yet I think I can pass some tips to you as well about toons using in GOF:

1. GRE (2x Health Ward; 2x Life Arcane; 2x Holy Power)
    2. Lady In Red - Claire is armed with charm, besides (2x Mystical, 1x Ward Guard; 2x Paladin Arcane; 1x Holy Arcane): Set up to boost MR
    3. MCR - (2x Ward 1x Mystical Energy; 3x Freezing Power)
    4. Golden Doggie - (2x Will, 1x Bulwark Invisibility; 1x Health Overwhelming, 1x Health Ward; 1x Boost Will)

Such team is wiping out everything including DK - powerful & durable

P.S.: I used to not having Blue Valkyrie - I guess many remember my fiasco and missing 5 fragments... Now I have... 2 of 'em - scored one day - one by one off Legendary Souls, yet they are not sharded - I simply don't need them that much now and I am even bored to level up any of them... Just do so as much as needed for Daily Rewards...

P.S.II: Tested on auto-play many times with success, except... usual crashing, yet you can do nothing about it no matter of how good your setup is...

Have fun!

Cheers,

W
    Last edited by Witkacy; 12-04-2017 at 06:24 PM.
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy