Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    elaborated post from SK
    kinda cheap to react with insults, don't you think? i really hope for you that you are not such a angry, frustrated and old man in real life. but i think the chances are good that you are.

no toon was ever so broken like the early prisoner, and i never defended the aof. but seems that you are not interested in normal discussions. just keep spreading your frustration all over the world. hope you feel better at least when you behave like an idiot again...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Lmao!!! Spoken like a true loser who needs 2 take advantage of bugs. U'd be the worst & about the only one I don't regret tossing. Don't c any of the toons u mentioned being bugged??? Prisoner, not bugged, but now castrated. SSD, refused to even shard him til after he was nerfed, actually was he ever nerfed? Never used him with Mummy that's 4 sure! Have never used AoP, not even sharded. Visions, Wrath & Astra...not bugged??? No VHE. Thorns & voids, used em b4 & still do. Any more incorrect accusations u'd like 2 make dumbass?
    None of them grant an entire team incorrect extra turns! Pretty significant bug I'd say, but u keep defending what a loser u r. And ur a teacher, as I told Nicko, glad ur not teaching my kids! Taking it kinda personal aren't u slauki? Guilty conscience? Nah, u don't have one, obviously! I believe it's u that's screaming, besides, consider it a favour, ur the one who doesn't like non-Eddie troopers, problem solved! Cya, hahaha
    Knight take it easy, relax man. Both of you are long time players and human beings, so you both deserve respect. If you don't want him as a Trooper - cool, you cut him. Talking about his being a teacher is attacking personally, and there's no need for that. Your aggravation is clearly rooted in the fact that toons that are broken make things unfair in PVP (which I 100% agree with and I think most of us do). But Slauki's right as well about so many other toons and talismans being bugged. Not to mention that you're up in the higher arena ranks, and I've noticed a HUGE difference in AI when you're up there. AoF NEVER bugs out with that bullshit for lower players. Once you're in the top 25, it's like the game wants you to lose a certain number of matches so you keep playing - and it seems to do so by boosting those types of effects on the defenses. You'll see counters on a defense trigger 100% of the time, and extra turns being granted all over the place - but your offense won't catch a break at all! I couldn't believe the difference in bugs in the top 25 vs lower ranks, it's night and day.

And the more changes get made, the more it will continue to fuck other things up, but that's the nature of the game. Thorns were incredibly powerful before, which was a "bug?" but now they suck, and a team of several Wraths with counters are guaranteed wins again now since those were the defense against them. It's a huge imbalance that never gets balanced because there are too many variables and smart players that will exploit these weaknesses (which is honestly what we're all trying to do anyway with our defenses).
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    Android
    "true loser"
    "dumbass"
    "keep defending what a loser u r."
    "And ur a teacher, as I told Nicko, glad ur not teaching my kids!"
    "Taking it kinda personal aren't u slauki?"
    How adult and respectful is this conversation, i can't believe my eyes it is simply amazing. I thought this was just a mobile game in the end. Why so serious?

Anyway. Just here to bring AoF's salutes to all players. AoF is happy with all extra turns.

Name:  aof.jpg
Views: 254
Size:  84.7 KB
    Last edited by osiris0000; 12-04-2017 at 02:47 PM.
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

^Now that's amusing . Osiris always timely with a picture.

OS
    Android
    Looking to get this thread back on topic. I want to point out I was going to skip this event as well because I thought it wasn't worth it to run BNW. But after someone said about drops being better I thought I try it and indeed they are way better. Also I think Spartons original post is wrong it's not 5 or 10 I have been getting 10 and 20 every time. I have only run gol and gof x but after less then 15 runs have one soul. If I knew this event was this good probably would have been running it all weekend. I wanted to let people know in case they had time before this event closes.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    iOS
    So far this event has been good for me. There are some things I want to farm in BNW anyway so this is a good excuse to spend some time there. At least I'm getting a guaranteed reward while hoping for the drops I want. Yes it's crazy expensive SoT for the reward structure, but I' taking advantage of the bonus to justify spending the extra time there. And I already filled in 1 character I was missing so I'm happy with it.

Personally I enjoy this better than endless arena battles regardless of the SoT cost. I have not had a crash yet (fingers crossed that holds) and the changes to the DKs make it take a little less time. I still have not found a setup that will auto-farm 100% of the time so it's about half-manual requiring me to watch the battles. For a few days event I like it overall.

OS
    Android
    I'm averaging one Valor soul every 2 refills, roughly. So you figure for 60 ironite, you're getting a guaranteed 4* toon and some extra talismans/runes. Compare that to a 75 ironite rare soul in the store that's good for a blue harpy and you see the value better.

This event is a great sacrifice builder, and later this month is the Raiders sacrifice event... so stock up.
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    Android
    I been using GRE, blue Valkyrie, clairvoyant, and golden pharaoh dog and have been autoing fear and life at level x
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    Also I think Spartons original post is wrong it's not 5 or 10 I have been getting 10 and 20 every time
    Well I have only been getting 5 and 10 so would love to know how you have been getting 20.

Didn't have lots of time to grind BNW so only managed to get 1 Soul but it was the 4* Hellraiser which I hadn't go so I am quite happy that for once I got a new character (I was convinced I would get yet another AoF)
    Game ID: Andy-4743

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner-1212 View Post
    I'm averaging one Valor soul every 2 refills, roughly. So you figure for 60 ironite, you're getting a guaranteed 4* toon and some extra talismans/runes. Compare that to a 75 ironite rare soul in the store that's good for a blue harpy and you see the value better.

This event is a great sacrifice builder, and later this month is the Raiders sacrifice event... so stock up.
    Very much agreed, with a couple of caveats:

- You need a team that can perform high-floor runs
    - There's a time investment in BNW runs

I'm grinding for Zone Eater talismans anyway, so getting some good sacrifice fodder is a nice bonus. Helps that I'm also saving up for my first Utimate Sacrifice.
    Satan81-5023