Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I like this event. BNW isn't as bad as PvP for me... Atleast here I don't counter attack myself. I'm just autofarming GoF VII since I want more strike talismans anyways. So far i've got 2 strikes, 3 souls with two SoT refills, will get my 4th soul in about an hour probably. I haven't had ANY issues in BNW at all since this event started. Two AoF and a death dog so far. Any of them will be saved for sacrifices though.

At least this time I actually got some talismans, usually I don't get any at all when I farm BNW.

GOF VII auto team:
    GRE
    Sentinel droid
    Gunner dog
    Assassin COTD

There are plenty of other teams to use, but I like using this one cause it seems quicker than others I've used, but pay attention they get really stupid 1/5 times lol

And also, I've only got 10+ on frag drops at floor VII. Plenty of 20's and about 3 50's so far.
    Last edited by Dank Brew; 12-04-2017 at 06:41 PM.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

Apologies on the incorrect information for fragment drops in this event. I've updated the original post as follows:

For this event, the fragments are guaranteed to drop, and you’ll earn anywhere from 5 to 20 fragments (5 or 10 on lower floors, 10 or 20 on higher).

Specifically, you'll get 10 or 20 fragments base from floor V and above.

Good luck grabbing those Valor souls for the last few hours of the event!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Apologies on the incorrect information for fragment drops in this event. I've updated the original post as follows:

For this event, the fragments are guaranteed to drop, and you’ll earn anywhere from 5 to 20 fragments (5 or 10 on lower floors, 10 or 20 on higher).

So close Sparton. Lmao

10 or 20 for floor V and above, and if you're lucky you'll get 50.
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Brewtus-1572

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    ICF

Well, I ain't JJJ, yet I think I can pass some tips to you as well about toons using in GOF:

1. GRE (2x Health Ward; 2x Life Arcane; 2x Holy Power)
    2. Lady In Red - Claire is armed with charm, besides (2x Mystical, 1x Ward Guard; 2x Paladin Arcane; 1x Holy Arcane): Set up to boost MR
    3. MCR - (2x Ward 1x Mystical Energy; 3x Freezing Power)
    4. Golden Doggie - (2x Will, 1x Bulwark Invisibility; 1x Health Overwhelming, 1x Health Ward; 1x Boost Will)

Such team is wiping out everything including DK - powerful & durable

P.S.: I used to not having Blue Valkyrie - I guess many remember my fiasco and missing 5 fragments... Now I have... 2 of 'em - scored one day - one by one off Legendary Souls, yet they are not sharded - I simply don't need them that much now and I am even bored to level up any of them... Just do so as much as needed for Daily Rewards...

P.S.II: Tested on auto-play many times with success, except... usual crashing, yet you can do nothing about it no matter of how good your setup is...

Have fun!

Cheers,

W
    Cheers Witkacy, I have all the toons above, so will try that strategy! Appreciate it, my friend!

OS
    Android
    4 souls. 2 AoF and 2 death dogs. Lol dupety dupe dupe. I've had like 15 total AoF drops now.
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post

damn this would have been a very valuable information at the start of the event, this changes everything. in fact the event is not as bad then, and pretty fair regading the costs per soul. you can get a soul per two refills, which is really okay. wish i would have known this from the start but well shit happends

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    I may be a bit too late to the party. Yesterday was my mate's 18th birthday so him and I were partying and are still partying into today. I haven't been able to partake in the event at all. Now that I'm hearing about the guaranteed drops I feel a bit missed out.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

i have also reconsidered my decision to pass on this when i realized that i can get a 4 star for less ironite than a rare soul...

Spent 90 ironite to get 3 Souls, so pretty good outcome. Wish the info about the amount of shards would have been correct at the very beginning since i have farmed LvL2 thinking that it doesn’t matter anyway... could of had 6 souls instead of 3 by now. but still better than a “chance” to get fragments for a “chance” to pull a 4 star.

OS
    Android
    I think it would be nice since the original information was incorrect if they would extend this event. Since the original posting is what kept a lot of people away from even trying this event. Though I don't know if that would impact other events that are planned.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    I think it would be nice since the original information was incorrect if they would extend this event. Since the original posting is what kept a lot of people away from even trying this event. Though I don't know if that would impact other events that are planned.
    +1

like the idea, but prolly it's hard to do. missed 1,5 days of this one. despite being in BNW it's really decent under these conditions....

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.