Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Please rebalance the Assassin Dragon King.

I'm sorry but this is not a possible fight. The force shield having so many hits and resetting so often isn't fair and makes the shield nearly impossible to break. Please either make it a 3 turn reset at higher levels or decrease the amount of hits required.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    I'm sorry but this is not a possible fight. The force shield having so many hits and resetting so often isn't fair and makes the shield nearly impossible to break. Please either make it a 3 turn reset at higher levels or decrease the amount of hits required.
    Bring a Gunner Dog. They are pretty magical against the DK's force shield since his basic is 6 hits a pop with a good chance of granting himself an extra turn.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    I agree Gunner Dog is a must have... but really, they've set up BNW to burn through your SOT as fast as possible while giving as little reward as possible... less experience.. less gold... and more rare talisman drops. It's NF's way of getting you to waste SOT on your own.

Truth s a team of 4 characters all fully skill sharded and with maximum talismans SHOULD be able to autoplay all the levels.. but they've purposefully set it up so you cant. And they make it take an ungodly 20 minutes to make 1 run just so the Dragon King can kill your Eddie ending the match. It's fucking ridiculously non-customer friendly.
    Last edited by Yup; 12-03-2017 at 09:35 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    lv10is much easy with 2 gunner dogs

OS
    iOS
    So is there a reliable way to get a gunner dog?

OS
    iOS
    No. There's no reliable way to get 99.9% of the characters. The only one's you are guaranteed are the ones you start with and then Grim Reaper Eddie when you clear Battlefield (or was that Underworld?)

Most of the time you'll see teh same thing over and over...
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    So is there a reliable way to get a gunner dog?
    Gunner Dog is fairly common to see. You need Rare Gunner/Assassin souls for a chance of getting him. He's a 3* so it's not too difficult.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Gunner Dog is fairly common to see. You need Rare Gunner/Assassin souls for a chance of getting him. He's a 3* so it's not too difficult.
    or so many simple gunner/assassin souls(125 trooper badges) and big luck to see red eyes...

Check out the thread on Garden of Dismay strategies, some great info in there.

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...may-strategies

A gunner dog is going to be your biggest ally here for the multi-hits. I also use navigator eddie (6 hit fury, remove beneficial effects move for the endure-magus rescuers), gunner pharaoh dog (energy talismans, keep the party healed), and angel of strife (another multi hitter, smashes the DK when he has class advantage from navigator's fury). As a backup Eddie I bring Vampire Hunter, just for the potential revive and critical status from fury. I haven't tried it on auto, but I can beat Garden of Dismay X on manual with it in 4-5 minutes. If you don't have all of those characters, just look for characters that do similar things (multi-hitters, remove beneficial effects, steal power, heal) and make a team out of them.

OS
    Android
    i agree with the gunner dog. I shared him, put echo on him and he mostly opens the shield in 1 round. I put him with green valkyre, magus UR and a pharaoh as backup for reviving and invincibility. Was no problem for me there.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed