Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Acronyms?

OS
    Android
    Hello, I´m Pablo from Argentina, I´m trying to create a new post regarding the assasin warlord passive not working, but I couldn´t create it.

Amazing comunity, and very good game for me, despite all the buffs and bugs in.
    In the PVP I don´t have many issues with VHE, but The Prisioner gave me very difficult battles.
    I red the post for a while, and find many useful tips for the game.
    I know it´s not the place to post, but I want to know if I can reply on a thread.
    I apologize for my english, and up the irons!

OS
    Android
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

Hi everyone!

I'm just jumping in here before this all gets too heated. I've removed a couple posts that were contributing nothing to this thread.

Please keep the conversation civil and productive.

Thanks!

I feel really sorry for Jofer. it must suck to be a supreme being stuck in this world, having to live side by side with only morons and idiots. there is no one to compete against...

Wake up dude! you think that you’ve achieved greatness by winning the eternal a few times?! this game is so linear, that winning the eternal is simply about who has the time and will to spend countless hours repeating the same shit on and on.

It’s not like you have: found all 7 fragments of the destiny wand in Bards Tale II, finished all of the god of war series on god mode, found out the 99999 combo in FF7, own a roster full of lvl99 HC chars in D2, held rank 1 in W3, belonged to the guild owning the castle for a year in MU online, finished Demons Souls on all difficulties without the walkthrough,and so on and so on.

If you would achieve any of the above i would bow to you, but being the Eternal in LotB?! gimme a break. if the reset wasn’t at 2am in europe and i wouldn’t have 2 little kids and a job i would have kicked your butt every single week. You just had more TIME and that is no achievement in my eyes...

The only achievement you hold in this game for me was: “almost made me puke by posting a video of some stupid boxing robot with eminem singing to it.”
    Now go back to be the best transformer and leave this community alone. you don’t even have anything to boast about yet still you stink around here every now and then...why?

Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    I feel really sorry for Jofer. it must suck to be a supreme being stuck in this world, having to live side by side with only morons and idiots. there is no one to compete against...

Wake up dude! you think that you’ve achieved greatness by winning the eternal a few times?! this game is so linear, that winning the eternal is simply about who has the time and will to spend countless hours repeating the same shit on and on.

It’s not like you have: found all 7 fragments of the destiny wand in Bards Tale II, finished all of the god of war series on god mode, found out the 99999 combo in FF7, own a roster full of lvl99 HC chars in D2, held rank 1 in W3, belonged to the guild owning the castle for a year in MU online, finished Demons Souls on all difficulties without the walkthrough,and so on and so on.

If you would achieve any of the above i would bow to you, but being the Eternal in LotB?! gimme a break. if the reset wasn’t at 2am in europe and i wouldn’t have 2 little kids and a job i would have kicked your butt every single week. You just had more TIME and that is no achievement in my eyes...

The only achievement you hold in this game for me was: “almost made me puke by posting a video of some stupid boxing robot with eminem singing to it.”
    Now go back to be the best transformer and leave this community alone. you don’t even have anything to boast about yet still you stink around here every now and then...why?
    WOW... best comment ever!!!
    English is not my native language

Demoonchild-7235 // Already full of nice troopers, some of them nice people too!