OS
    Android

Yet another Arena Bug... Imagine that........

Well now this is a freaking lovely new one for me...

Arena bug... go figure...

me.. blue corrupt rescuer, carriage rider, beelzebub and prisoner
    opponent.. eda yellow valkyrie, reaper eddie, witch doctor and beelzebub

nothing really interesting in the talismans that could have caused this one.

fight starts and I get all opposing to be either frozen or stunned. killed one and it skips the last round of everyone being frozen or stunned (and my last characters turn) and plays on. Yeah I died oh well.

I thought I had seen it skip turns, stuns, and freezing but I wasn't sure. I am sure now.

And we all have to love the delay and absolute weirdness currently in the echo talisman.

So devs... can we tell mgmt that yall really need the time to work on the bug fixes instead of the events which are really getting old, repetitive, and a touch boring. As I have said before "this aint Pokemon".

OS
    Android
    If they killed your blue rescuer, the froze is gone
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    Android
    i killed one of the opposing... they were all frozen or stunned... then it started skipping turns and everything else.