Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Lord of Light Dungeon Teams

Now that the Time Rift is out, time to figure out the best teams to auto Level 10 of each dungeon!

Lord of Light Sentinel Dungeon:

I managed to clear it on auto with the following teams:

Team 1:
    • Samurai Eddie - Amazing Damage and AOE. Doesn't even need great Talisman as the minions don't focus him due to his Class Type.
    • Alliance General - If built full tank, the minions will focus him and hardly leave a scratch. Amazing AOE buffs keep physical damage team alive and hitting hard.
    • The Wickerman - My choice for AOE Physical Damage. Double AOE, AOE Ignite, + ATK and DEF buffing passive.
    • Axis Bomber Boy (Warrior) - This guy helps get around the accuracy bug that is currently causing problems in this dungeon as his passive gives you positive accuracy.

Team 2:
    • Samurai Eddie - Amazing Damage and AOE. Doesn't even need great Talisman as the minions don't focus him due to his Class Type.
    • Alliance General - If built full tank, the minions will focus him and hardly leave a scratch. Amazing AOE buffs keep physical damage team alive and hitting hard.
    • The Wickerman - My choice for AOE Physical Damage. Double AOE, AOE Ignite, + ATK and DEF buffing passive.
    • Rocket Dog (Warrior) - Amazing passive if with a full physical damage team + Has Bleed (which heal blocks) and AOE Physical Damage.

Lord of Light Gunner Dungeon:

TBD

Lord of Light Assassin Dungeon:

TBD

Post your best teams!
    Last edited by Kulimar; 08-22-2016 at 01:59 AM.

Auto thru all 10 levels?

I had to lean on Endure to finish off IX. Having 2 of my 4 Allies be Magus isn't helping I suppose.

OS
    Android
    I finished them without problems.

I used my regular team (I have no good Warriors) and had no problems, as said before.

I used one of my allies Child of the Damned for number 8 and the last one with a HellHound that hits like a truck.

I maxed my Warrior Soulless Demon yesterday, I think he'll do a decent job.

Update: The Warrior Soulless Demon does an amazing job.
    Last edited by Gonzo; 08-18-2016 at 01:59 AM.

It's a glitchy fight. He likes to accuracy down, silence, and heal block. About 1/3 of my attacks don't do damage. He doesn't SEEM to hit that hard, yet all of a sudden half my team is down. I saw him crit Soldier Eddie for 7k. He also puts up that 3 turn super HP shield often.

OS
    Android
    What's "accuracy down" supposed to do exactly? Make attacks miss? Make power abilities fail (partially or completely)?

Unfortunately It's not possible to auto at this point due to bugs causing attacks and skill effects to not work.

Accuracy down lowers the chance of "added effects" activating - think the 30% chance to stun or 45% chance to blind you see on many abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Trystangst View Post
    Auto thru all 10 levels?

I had to lean on Endure to finish off IX. Having 2 of my 4 Allies be Magus isn't helping I suppose.
    Yeah, on first try.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaseodin View Post
    Unfortunately It's not possible to auto at this point due to bugs causing attacks and skill effects to not work.
    Sorry to hear it. Hopefully the bugs get fixed. I haven't run into this issue yet.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Trystangst View Post
    Accuracy down lowers the chance of "added effects" activating - think the 30% chance to stun or 45% chance to blind you see on many abilities.
    So it shouldn't affect power abilities, right? Because my green allied soldier is not cleansing for s**t!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by talpuz View Post
    So it shouldn't affect power abilities, right? Because my green allied soldier is not cleansing for s**t!!!!!
    It might. That is an added effect of the skill.