Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    I am glad you are finally able to immerse yourself in the mysteries of the Zone Eaters. Perhaps now we can find wisdom.
    Lol, I will take break from these events to spend some time contemplating the mysteries of the Zone Eaters...like a wise man once asked, do the Zones perform the eating (and what do they eat in that case?), or are the Zones themselves being eaten (in which case who is doing the eating?).

I ain’t no Clairvoyant, but I can certainly play with Madness...I just hope that I don’t Die Young until I solve these mysteries during my Infinite Dreams.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    Lol, I will take break from these events to spend some time contemplating the mysteries of the Zone Eaters...like a wise man once asked, do the Zones perform the eating (and what do they eat in that case?), or are the Zones themselves being eaten (in which case who is doing the eating?).

I ain’t no Clairvoyant, but I can certainly play with Madness...I just hope that I don’t Die Young until I solve these mysteries during my Infinite Dreams.
    There's got to be much more to it than this. Zone Eaters give you a strength, an inner fire. When equipped, you'll see the truth and see your lies... but for all your power, you won't be able to see your own demise. So just keep that piece in mind on your quest for fire.
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    Android
    Well, I got my last needed Zone Eater tally but I will keep going till reset, Askora gave me an idea for a very good auto farming team and so far it has 100% win rate on lvl.X
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradata View Post
    Well, I got my last needed Zone Eater tally but I will keep going till reset, Askora gave me an idea for a very good auto farming team and so far it has 100% win rate on lvl.X
    And what would that team be? ;-)
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    I don't know what that team is, but PGD, VHE, AoP and DG will do GoLX on auto, have not lost today with that team.

I think you can go Clair, GGS or NB on AoP spot and GRE on VHE for those that don't have him. Also WUR likely to work for DG.

It takes about 8 minutes.

Cheers
    gmac
    Last edited by gmac; 12-08-2017 at 08:57 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    Sorry, I didn't see your post until now!
    http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...rategies/page6
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise