Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

How is angel talisman actually works?

Its description is "cleanse and heals all allies for 5% of their max HP every turn".

But in pvp, when I equip angel talisman in one character.

It just cleanse that character, not cleanse all allies.

On the other hand, when my opponent equips angel talisman in one character.

It seems that actually cleanse and all allies?!

Am I wrong, or there is some bug?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by fred10141988 View Post
    Its description is "cleanse and heals all allies for 5% of their max HP every turn".

As far as I understand it: It does cleanse the char who is wearing them but is healing all characters of a team for 5% of their max HP.
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    As far as I understand it: It does cleanse the char who is wearing them but is healing all characters of a team for 5% of their max HP.
    I agree that, but I am just confused why when my opponent equips angel in only one char, but all his/her chars can be cleansed?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by fred10141988 View Post

Perhaps you are seeing it on GPD? If this is the case remember that his basic attack can cleanse the whole party. I run Angel talis on two of my allies in PVP so I always have a way to cleanse my party if needed. I have never seen it cleanse a whole group though. As of late I have seen more and more people running them. It is definitely part of the new meta on AoS/GPD/Allied Gen/Visions Eddie. Along with Health relics and Angel Talis...fights can be quite long and expect more draws since it seems impossible to kill that damn GPD with 34% health relic and Angel talis.... lol
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    I run Angel on my Pharoah, and it definitely only cleanses him.

I also run the red Hellraiser, who does a decent job of cleansing as long as his passive isn't disabled. If you put immunity on him, he won't cleanse anybody lol, so that isn't an option.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    Android
    I have them on my GPD and Aces High Eddie, it's a broken combo on the dog since seal doesn't work, but at least it keeps your team healthy.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Thanks guys, I wiil check next time when I face angel talisman.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    Perhaps you are seeing it on GPD? If this is the case remember that his basic attack can cleanse the whole party. I run Angel talis on two of my allies in PVP so I always have a way to cleanse my party if needed. I have never seen it cleanse a whole group though. As of late I have seen more and more people running them. It is definitely part of the new meta on AoS/GPD/Allied Gen/Visions Eddie. Along with Health relics and Angel Talis...fights can be quite long and expect more draws since it seems impossible to kill that damn GPD with 34% health relic and Angel talis.... lol
    Recently, pvp is really take more and more time...... kind of a little tired.

OS
    iOS
    There are simple ways to kill even the strongest enemies. Bring a character that does a lot of damage, put some teammates in that bring attack up and defense down with their passives or basic moves. Pair this with Ignite and Piercing and you are ready for a 100K attack.
    Sick-6808

OS
    iOS
    Heal block REALLy combats Angel talismans, especially when paired with a teammate capable of doing a lot of damage. Sometimes all you need is 1 round where the talismans can't heal.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick View Post
    There are simple ways to kill even the strongest enemies. Bring a character that does a lot of damage, put some teammates in that bring attack up and defense down with their passives or basic moves. Pair this with Ignite and Piercing and you are ready for a 100K attack.
    I've been using Aces High Eddie recently and he's been doing pretty well, he can one-shot alot of targets if they have a bunch of buffs and it's pretty easy to spam his fury almost every turn after the first time he uses it.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings