OS
    Android

Best toon to stun

Need to complete missions where you have to use stun.
    Whats the best toon to use? Also what talismans to apply to the toon to increase the stun chance?

OS
    iOS
    corupt general can stun multiple enemies

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Deano82 View Post
    Need to complete missions where you have to use stun.
    Whats the best toon to use? Also what talismans to apply to the toon to increase the stun chance?
    If you don't have Corrupt General, you can use Wolf Cultist. Dog of War also can stun enemies.
    Key is to make sure checking your chars skill descriptions, you will surely find something useful.
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    Android
    Ah yes I have corrupt general. Just looking through my talismans, a set of paralysis tals increase stun chance so will equip him with these 👍
    Thanks

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    corupt general can stun multiple enemies
    Hey bro, sick arena team! I saw u come up on my challenge list and I had to try just so I could see what u were running. I had Viking, Beelz, Gunner Valk, & Assassain Pyro...you went first and annhilated me lol! I just got Navigator last night. Can't wait to level him up. Cheers!