Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by OpticSugar View Post
    So I have some questions and possible solutions here for the Time Rift Dungeons.

I too have experienced certain characters do no damage to the Lord of Light. The emphasis for me is on the word "certain" characters. This got me thinking, "Am I missing something here?". Then I looked back to Matt's original post about the TRD (Time Rift Dungeons). It's active five days a week, and each day focuses on a different class... today (thursday) is Sentinel. So, does this mean that all the enemies in the dungeon are Sentinels... and we need to use troops that can beat Sentinels? Or does it mean we need to use an army of Sentinels to beat this dungeon. I'm a little confused.

Can anyone clarify? Is this the key to beating these higher levels?
    Having a set of strong warriors will certainly help make things a bit easier, but it's most definitely not necessary.

The dungeon is not that hard. It's the bugs that make it nearly unbeatable in the higher levels, if you are not extremely lucky....

Edit; oh, they've fixed it - Level X done
    Last edited by hanZ; 08-18-2016 at 08:14 PM.

yea my soldier eddie at 60 with high tal,s don't even scratch him a LOT of the time, but some of my other chars do so i have to widdle away at him him until eddie finally hits or i have to revive.
    ShadowRising-6281

OS
    iOS
    I would love to have a crack at the new rifts with my lvl 100 Axis Commander & gang but i'm still locked out of the game

OS
    Android
    Jaylo that's sucktacular

Every time I see the title of this thread I keep expecting someone to have pasted a photo of themselves doing an impression of the Lord of light...

Quote Originally Posted by jennie-5128 View Post
    jaylo that's sucktacular

every time i see the title of this thread i keep expecting someone to have pasted a photo of themselves doing an impression of the lord of light...
    lol!

Lol!

OS
    Android
    Now it restarts. A Little bit sad that there is no more ironite dropping.

Farming for 3* rainbow shards is not so great for me. Did replay several Level 8 with 10-20x and got 1-2 of These shards. Not so great. Going to farm for runes again.

Well, I for one think that the rift unbalanced the game.

I had 4 5* troopers before rift. Now I have more than 30 5* troopers. My own eddie was 4* hopeless for 5*. Now he is 5*.

Obviously the rift increased a LOT the evolution shards obtained by players. And now everyone farming for them in the rift have them in enough quantities.

I think that new 6* or 7* contents are on the way (4* and 5* evolution shards). Otherway it is pointless.

I think that it is an stage (the rift) to be able to access next stage after the previous one with enough power to start. Specially from underworld to the next one, as the evolution is rather balanced until underworld madness (and later hard).

I'm playing quite a lot these levels, its hard, very hard to get a 3 star shard (rainbow) to evolve my chars. Almost all chars requires nine 3* rainbow

Now i have soldier eddie 5* and angel of pain 5*

Any tips for my 3rd char? I have a bomber guy 4* its powerfull, but not tanky and also have a wicker man 4*

Quote Originally Posted by lockpeter View Post
    Well, I for one think that the rift unbalanced the game.

I had 4 5* troopers before rift. Now I have more than 30 5* troopers. My own eddie was 4* hopeless for 5*. Now he is 5*.

Obviously the rift increased a LOT the evolution shards obtained by players. And now everyone farming for them in the rift have them in enough quantities.

I think that new 6* or 7* contents are on the way (4* and 5* evolution shards). Otherway it is pointless.

I think that it is an stage (the rift) to be able to access next stage after the previous one with enough power to start. Specially from underworld to the next one, as the evolution is rather balanced until underworld madness (and later hard).
    I disagree about throwing off the balance. The reason for your troopers having more 5* characters is because they are playing daily and advancement is part of any role playing game. No advancement = boredom.

The dungeons are necessary and the drop rates are extremely low. I ran the red and blue dungeon (over 40 runs each) for the past 3 days (total over 120 runs ) and have 3 rainbow 3* evo shards to show for it. 3.

And that is running level 9 on both colors nonstop.

I refill my sands a minimum of 2-5 times per day and run nonstop when I'm working on a character. Most players are casual players, which means they don't' need to refill the sands. But the drop rate means a casual player may end up with 2-3 rainbow shards after running all their sands of time in dungeons for a week. I would say it's not game breaking at all. In fact, I would say there is still a lot of work to be done in regards to drop rates.