Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Vaseodin.
    Any info regarding the droprate is experience driven.
    My opinion is based on exponential explosion in ONE DAY (approximately the day after first fighter day) from a handful of 5* troopers ( from 50 total troopers) to more than 30.
    All of this in just one day.
    May be they adjusted back the drop rate. But the fact is that the 5* troopers rocketed up (and curiously everyone got to level 100 asap). This means a lot more gems and a lot more gold available.
    If they took it back (the drop rate) then it is worse. Because some players got their BIG reward to play, and some players will not get the same.

All in all the game is now flooding with level 100 5* troopers. And that regardless to anyone's test about drop rates now.

Of course. I may be due to everyone being short of 3 or 4 color gems, and 3 or 4 colorless ones. But then it took one day to gather all the remains. Before that it was the work of weeks. Now it was the work of 3 or 4 days in the rifts of casual play (to get the remaining gem).

I was lucky enough to have two corrupt generals to fight (and a souless demon assasin or a third general from troopers) for the rift. Buy it took me just one day to get 3 colorless and 3 red (for my eddie) Before that reds were just one per week. And colorless were one in two weeks. But that is my experience. Just that.

OS
    iOS
    Well, I can't speak for others, but in my case, I just needed 5/6 3* yellow shards to get my Soldier Eddie to 5*. I spent the whole 2 days it opened for the first time farming the gunner dungeon and I got the last one just a few minutes before it changed class. Maybe there were many people like me who only needed a few evo shards to get their characters to 5* and that could explain that increase in 5* troopers
    Eddiejose-6453