Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Lord of Light - First Impressions

Curious what everyone thinks of the new content. On the positive, I love the stages. The music is great, the villains are menacing, and the increasing difficulty is reasonable. The rewards are just right for what these dungeons are supposed to be.

Negative: Not much, other than typical bugs when new content is released. After and including Lord of Light 8 it seems the boss becomes immune to Eddie's attacks. Actually, even his minions are immune. I know it's a bug because even skills like revive aren't working properly. And yes, I know about accuraccy decrease, silence, and blindness. But this goes beyond those status effects and is preventing me from beating level 8-10 without reviving, as none of my Eddies can do anything but stand there and take hits.

Overall once they get those bugs ironed out, this seems like a great update.

OS
    Android
    Lord of light 7 has these problems as well, if you don't kill him fast enough. After a while in the battle you can't hit him at all!! I can't believe they didn't notice this before releasing the new levels....

OS
    Android
    I can't get past VIII and the highest level evo shard it's dropped on levels I to VII is 2*, and all of them have been green. I need 3* rainbow. I've been selling 1* and 2* green for ages.

So, you know, minor disappointment there.

The level is pretty, and the ironite is welcome, but it's not the panacea we were promised for the lack of evo shards

Still, it's so nice to be able to play at all right now that I'm not going to moan too much.

I don't know, it might be just me but I felt a little dizzy after a while with all those lights and the new perspective of the battlefield.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennie-5128 View Post
    I can't get past VIII and the highest level evo shard it's dropped on levels I to VII is 2*, and all of them have been green. I need 3* rainbow. I've been selling 1* and 2* green for ages.

So, you know, minor disappointment there.

The level is pretty, and the ironite is welcome, but it's not the panacea we were promised for the lack of evo shards

Still, it's so nice to be able to play at all right now that I'm not going to moan too much.
    I've gotten 3 star drops on VII and above. I know this because I've been farming those levels with low tier Troopers

It's rarer for sure than the higher tiers, but they do drop. About the same as the old campaign rate really.

Same problem here with Lord of Light 7. nothing registering (team heals, shields, cleanse etc.) after a few round with boss. then he/it/whatever eventually wore me down to death. decent looking run though, and the ironite is of course a bonus.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kulimar View Post
    About the same as the old campaign rate really.
    You mean the rate we were all complaining about, that the time rift was supposed to solve?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennie-5128 View Post
    You mean the rate we were all complaining about, that the time rift was supposed to solve?
    Yes... Unfortunately the drop rate seems to be the same as before. Although I would say we need to be cautious, it's been live for less than 4hs.

OS
    Android
    Perhaps the devs thought that after a week or so of no evo shards at all we'd be so grateful we wouldn't notice... :/

Quote Originally Posted by jennie-5128 View Post
    perhaps the devs thought that after a week or so of no evo shards at all we'd be so grateful we wouldn't notice... :/
    lol!

Lol!