Quote Originally Posted by nuclear1250 View Post
Well I guess the main thing I can discuss about this update is Tailgunner Eddie getting a buff, which I think is fantastic since he's actually my main Eddie and I think he is seriously underrated. So to see him getting the buffs he's getting is greatly appreciated.

BUT, I really don't think changing his talisman slots is necessary - at least in my case (I run him with 4 boost and 2 strength which is my ideal setup with him) - seeing as some of his key moves scale based on the special stat so confining him to a maximum of just 3 yellow talismans I feel potentially affects his capability. Just my input of course but I'm glad that Tailgunner is finally getting some love.
I don't agree with the talismans setup.
The new configuration seems better since it opens more chances to use Tailgunner at his best, so you will be able to give him, for example, Echo which is currently impossible to do. Or you can give him a set of thorn or explosive, plus 2 strength snd one green to improve health and turn him into a killing machine.
I pretty like the tuning with 3 mandatory red, if you don't want him, just leave your Talismans as they are, and take care on no take them off...