Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Sparton

And about the AoF that the passive is giving extra turn to the team even though he is dead
    Caliza12-3289

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    Again Navigators Roaring Wave gets no fix???
    I'm also hoping this is further addressed
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    It doesn't provide any benefit apart from a Fury increase after the first use, so how about 100% chance for one extra turn and then no extra turns after that?
    It can if you have some debuffs and need to get rid of those before you can take advantage of the buffs.
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Browno View Post
    It can if you have some debuffs and need to get rid of those before you can take advantage of the buffs.
    Exactly what I was going to say, it serves as a cleanse, but I will just try and explain better why I think the no fury at all would be a nice solution.

Since Call to Arms, cleanse, buff, and give an extra turn, you just don't need the fury it generates, why?

Well since you gain an extra turn, you will use any other skill that will generate fury. So even if the fury generated by CtA is removed you won't lose the fury-per-skill-of-the-turn.

Example:

Without the change:

Use CtA - Gain Fury from CtA. (you can fill you entire Fury meter spamming this step).
    Use Loot - Gain Fury from Loot.

----------------------------------------

With the change on the preliminary notes:

Use CtA - Gains Fury from CtA.
    It fails to give another turn, you get only the fury generated from 1 skill (and no follow-up move, just wait another turn and hope to not get your buffs removed, which happens a lot this days)

Use CtA - Gains Fury from CtA and another turn triggers.
    Use Loot - Gains Fury from Loot.

With CtA not giving any fury (but retaining the extra turn):

Use CtA - No Fury gained, extra turn triggers (no room to abuse as a fury gas station either).
    Use Loot - Gains Fury from Loot.

In my humble opinion its the most balanced scenario in regards to abusing fury gain from CtA.
    And a pretty safe way to change it regarding as coding, changing the value of the fury gained from XXX to 0 (zero) is in most cases a pretty bug free/safe scenario.

As awalys... Cheers!!! Ed.
    Last edited by Sponholz; 12-09-2017 at 12:29 AM. Reason: Formating
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    Android
    Sparton, just wanted to see if this is on the radar, is it aware that Trooper Eddie's fury and Eda's passive removes the passive of other Eda's. Meaning if you have two Eda's on one team and she gives the two turns perfect immunity it over writes the passive of the other Eda so she no longer has perfect immunity for infinite turns.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    Android
    Im also with you on the 0 fury road for call to arms
    It can be a 4 skill usage sometimes with it. Cta, mr charge, cta and whatever other skill you want to use.
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Browno View Post
    Im also with you on the 0 fury road for call to arms
    It can be a 4 skill usage sometimes with it. Cta, mr charge, cta and whatever other skill you want to use.
    Yeah, and the fact that it can become a Congrats-on-Wasting-3-Power Skill is just sad... Cause I can count 1 maybe 2 times out of every 10 uses, where My MR Charge into CtA survived the follow-up turn before the buff to CtA, one hit from Clair, WUR, Wrath and that's it... gone.

If you go that way NF, please at least do another change... change the name from Call to Arms, to Wasting Love. Cause you know, Love is a really nice thing, but when it fails or become wasted, it crushes ya...

Edit: Remembered another sad scenario that it also affects, if you want to get rid of some debuffs, for example the Block Beneficial Effects one. you will have a solid chance of doing absolutely nothing for a turn. how you ask?
    Glad you asked my friend!!!
    - CtA to remove BBE. (when CtA removes this specifically debuff, it don't give any buffs, just the cleanse effect resolves, you have to use again to get the MR and Immunity buff going).
    - CtA Fails to trigger extra turn.
    - Viking sits on a corner and cry for the rest of the turn. with nothing, no buffs, debuffs, or dmg to opposing team, Wasting... his... Love... for the battle he is enduring...

Still with some hope.... Cheers!!! Ed.
    Last edited by Sponholz; 12-09-2017 at 01:00 AM. Reason: Check above.
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    iOS
    Well I guess the main thing I can discuss about this update is Tailgunner Eddie getting a buff, which I think is fantastic since he's actually my main Eddie and I think he is seriously underrated. So to see him getting the buffs he's getting is greatly appreciated.

BUT, I really don't think changing his talisman slots is necessary - at least in my case (I run him with 4 boost and 2 strength which is my ideal setup with him) - seeing as some of his key moves scale based on the special stat so confining him to a maximum of just 3 yellow talismans I feel potentially affects his capability. Just my input of course but I'm glad that Tailgunner is finally getting some love.
    Last edited by nuclear1250; 12-09-2017 at 01:33 AM.
    The statement below is true.
    The statement above is false.

Trooper ID: Sam-9072

I play every day and I try to use all my troopers*

*Bar the occasional error.

Quote Originally Posted by Sponholz View Post
    And a pretty safe way to change it regarding as coding, changing the value of the fury gained from XXX to 0 (zero) is in most cases a pretty bug free/safe scenario.
    The problem is that our current system doesn't allow us to just not gain Fury from an action... the amount of Fury you gain (assuming no outside factors) is based on the character's Special stat. There's global multipliers we can tweak based on the feature (that would affect all skills), but not something we can use to reduce the Fury gained from doing a specific action. Thus the current solution, of making it pretty reliably give you an extra turn in some situations... but not guaranteed (so that if you want that "utility" of shedding off certain debuffs, it's a gamble).

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    Sparton, just wanted to see if this is on the radar, is it aware that Trooper Eddie's fury and Eda's passive removes the passive of other Eda's. Meaning if you have two Eda's on one team and she gives the two turns perfect immunity it over writes the passive of the other Eda so she no longer has perfect immunity for infinite turns.
    I'll pass that along for investigation.

Quote Originally Posted by nuclear1250 View Post
    BUT, I really don't think changing his talisman slots is necessary - at least in my case (I run him with 4 boost and 2 strength which is my ideal setup with him) - seeing as some of his key moves scale based on the special stat so confining him to a maximum of just 3 yellow talismans I feel potentially affects his capability. Just my input of course but I'm glad that Tailgunner is finally getting some love.
    I'll pass that along to Kaz to consider. I haven't used Tailgunner Eddie much personally, so I don't have any specific thoughts, but he may be thinking of something I'm missing.

OS
    Android
    Also I was surprised more people haven't asked and I know he did get a lot of boosts but I feel Aces High Eddie HP and defenses are still too low for a 5 star. I know his attack is high but even solider eddie has much better HP and defense not looking for anything crazy but i feel some slight stat bumps might be in order. I feel like he was suppose to be a counter to VHE but being the opposite class and that weak, VHE can some times one shot him making him being a counter kind of poor. Wanted to see what others thought, maybe I just have terrible talismans builds for him that never work.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.