Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    FYI, one of our QA just got back to me after investigating this; it appears there's an issue when:

• Multiple characters have a passive that triggers status effects at the start of battle
    • The above characters are all protected by Immunity Talismans
    • An enemy has the Prisoner

Basically, the key is more than one character on a team doing start-of-battle effects against a Prisoner team. In this case, only one of the characters with the passives will trigger (I presume you saw Repeal function correctly, but not Daze).

Due to where we're at with the next update, it's unlikely it'll be fixed in time for that, but we'll make sure it's in our system to prioritize for a future update.

EDIT: Also, thanks again for the detailed info; our original attempts to reproduce this didn't see the bug due to using less characters on each team, so your full loadout info was key to identifying the way to reproduce the bug.
    Hi Sparton, now that AoF is giving so many extra turns even when he is dead, why don't you bring back the state where extra turns were granted only when the target was killed.

OS
    Android
    Or ban him from arena and leave his brokenness for PVE farming goodness
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    iOS
    I don't know...all this complaining about perfect immunity and AoF.... you'd think some are just unhappy they are losing matches
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Hello, Iīm Pablo, from Argentina, I think the only issue in pvp would be (at least for me) The Prisioner, because many times when itīs combined with some stunners or taunters, you canīt play directly, and I think thats very unfair. Maybe change the passive of the prisioner in some way?
    With the AoF I didnīt have many issues, and either with VHE, itīs very fun to play in the arena.
    I donīt have many of the main toons to win up to 95 % and my defense have a 15 % rate but I can play with almost all the teams.
    Sorry for my english!
    Awesome community and up the irons!

OS
    Android
    FYI, one of our QA just got back to me after investigating this; it appears there's an issue when:

• Multiple characters have a passive that triggers status effects at the start of battle
    • The above characters are all protected by Immunity Talismans
    • An enemy has the Prisoner

Basically, the key is more than one character on a team doing start-of-battle effects against a Prisoner team. In this case, only one of the characters with the passives will trigger (I presume you saw Repeal function correctly, but not Daze).

Due to where we're at with the next update, it's unlikely it'll be fixed in time for that, but we'll make sure it's in our system to prioritize for a future update.

EDIT: Also, thanks again for the detailed info; our original attempts to reproduce this didn't see the bug due to using less characters on each team, so your full loadout info was key to identifying the way to reproduce the bug.
    you are very welcome, happy if i'm able to help.but i have another problem to report which is there for more than a year now.

i played red LOL all day and i never got a crash. but then suddenly i got 2 crashes in 4 games. i was discussing that with druid and i think he has a very nice theory.
    he told me to check my inventory and i found my 3* red shards were at 995. i have only 40 inventory slots used, so this cannot be a problem (he has 53 used). so very likely the game wasn't able to add more 3* shards because this would split the stack so the result was a maclo12 each time 3* red shards dropped. once i leveled some toons with those shards i was able to play without errors again. i think good old kaijester had this observation over a year ago. it would be cool if you could check and hopefully fix this.

aside this you did a great job with fixing apmas in the arena would it be possible to try the same thing with other errors like maclo? simply let the game try to reload if it's disconnected
    and an error appears? this would be really great.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    you are very welcome, happy if i'm able to help.but i have another problem to report which is there for more than a year now.

i played red LOL all day and i never got a crash. but then suddenly i got 2 crashes in 4 games. i was discussing that with druid and i think he has a very nice theory.
    he told me to check my inventory and i found my 3* red shards were at 995. i have only 40 inventory slots used, so this cannot be a problem (he has 53 used). so very likely the game wasn't able to add more 3* shards because this would split the stack so the result was a maclo12 each time 3* red shards dropped. once i leveled some toons with those shards i was able to play without errors again. i think good old kaijester had this observation over a year ago. it would be cool if you could check and hopefully fix this.

aside this you did a great job with fixing apmas in the arena would it be possible to try the same thing with other errors like maclo? simply let the game try to reload if it's disconnected
    Yes, I've seen very interesting correlations with MACLx errors and inventory limits lately. It happens with runes in BNW and shards in LoL. When I get an error, I have been checking my inventory. Every such time over the past few weeks, I have found a stack of near 999 of something that may have dropped from the run generating the error. When I sell or use that stack down to closer to 900, the errors go away. I've been monitoring this more closely now to ensure I never get within one drop of surpassing 999, and it seems to work. There is something about the new stack creation that can sometimes create problems. Not always, but sometimes.

As a side note, I believe this also explains why MACLx errors became so much less common once the stack max increased from 99 to 999 several months ago.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    @Sparton what’s going on with the missing crimson dog fragments
    ​Sunlight, falling on your steel,
    Death in life is your ideal,
    Life is like a wheel

BG840-9659

Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    Hi Sparton, now that AoF is giving so many extra turns even when he is dead, why don't you bring back the state where extra turns were granted only when the target was killed.
    There's no easymode switch for changing functionality like that; part of the reason his passive has had additional problems lately is knock-ons from fixing other bugs. Reverting that functionality would likely reintroduce many other bugs (or introduce entirely new ones).

Quote Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
    Hello, Iīm Pablo, from Argentina, I think the only issue in pvp would be (at least for me) The Prisioner, because many times when itīs combined with some stunners or taunters, you canīt play directly, and I think thats very unfair. Maybe change the passive of the prisioner in some way?
    The Prisoner has long been a polarizing character in the game, but there's a few handy ways to work around his Passive Disable. I'd recommend looking up other forum threads on the character or making a new thread about that, as I'm sure many players will be happy to share their strategies with you.

Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    Yes, I've seen very interesting correlations with MACLx errors and inventory limits lately. It happens with runes in BNW and shards in LoL. When I get an error, I have been checking my inventory. Every such time over the past few weeks, I have found a stack of near 999 of something that may have dropped from the run generating the error. When I sell or use that stack down to closer to 900, the errors go away. I've been monitoring this more closely now to ensure I never get within one drop of surpassing 999, and it seems to work. There is something about the new stack creation that can sometimes create problems. Not always, but sometimes.
    Hm, I'm pretty sure I ran into the situation for rolling over a stack past 999 recently and didn't run into that issue, so there may be more to it that causes this problem. Nonetheless, I've passed your report along to our QA to investigate.

Additionally, I had CS have a quick look at your guys' inventories and we noticed an issue that causes you to be unable to sell certain shard/rune stacks that may be related to you guys seeing the MACL12 error. Let us know if you still see it or if that seems to no longer happen for you after this posting.

It depends on the kind of error that's happening. For example, I believe MACL12 errors aren't a connectivity problem, but are due to a problem with getting/applying the quest reward, so the reboot means the game is trying to ensure it's in sync with the server. If we tried to just let the player through with that kind of error (depending on what bug/code path it went through to result in that error), they could lose rewards they should have otherwise earned.

That's different from things like the PVP AMPA3 (a connectivity error code), as those are ones we can let you retry until they work.

Quote Originally Posted by BG840 View Post
    @Sparton what’s going on with the missing crimson dog fragments
    Our CS team is working through investigating and gifting according to what is missing.

For anyone with this problem where achievement rewards were missing for a challenge that was claimed, you'll need to sort that out with CS using the in-game Support button.

OS
    iOS
    Thanks Sparton
    ​Sunlight, falling on your steel,
    Death in life is your ideal,
    Life is like a wheel

BG840-9659

OS
    Android

Hm, I'm pretty sure I ran into the situation for rolling over a stack past 999 recently and didn't run into that issue, so there may be more to it that causes this problem. Nonetheless, I've passed your report along to our QA to investigate.

Additionally, I had CS have a quick look at your guys' inventories and we noticed an issue that causes you to be unable to sell certain shard/rune stacks that may be related to you guys seeing the MACL12 error. Let us know if you still see it or if that seems to no longer happen for you after this posting.
    thanks a lot man, i was able to sell stuff now i wasn't been able to sell for almost a year now. but i never cared that much to write to CS regarding this issue.
    will keep you informed with the macl12. i guess i will reach more than 999 3* blue shards tomorrow.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.