Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    OS
    Android
    So two new characters yet to come. looks like now the fun part for us begins figuring out which events will offer them. 😁
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    What's your full username?

(You can PM me it if you don't want to post it on the forum.)
    Username Ezz-3216

OS
    iOS
    Yeah, it'll take one more skill shard to max out the indicated skills. The game saves how many skill shards you've invested for any given character, not how far away you are from max level.
    Okay, not a problem. Just curious.

A Fury is meant to be something that can cause a turning point in a match, but that doesn't necessarily mean it'll always do extremely high damage. In Navigator Eddie's case, his Fury will grant his entire team Class Advantage (which can greatly increase their damage output, depending on the normal class advantages/disadvantages they would have), and will also Blind all enemies to make it more likely they'll have no effect, so it is serving the purpose we intend for him.
    Fair enough. The Class Adv and Blind is decent. I guess I'll deal with less damage

Thanks!
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Had several errors lately as well. Macl is it? Last one was a few minutes ago in BnW Fear lvl 9. Was about to put the DK away and error, must restart. 15 SoT lost. Trooper badges lost?

Not sure if this has anything to do with the stacks. Will look into that.

Edit to add:
    I have a few shard stacks at 999 with a second stack of a few hundred or something like that. I didn’t have any other shard stacks that were nearing the max of 999 though. Is there a total limit of all shard stacks as well?
    Last edited by T-Man; 12-15-2017 at 04:29 AM.

OS
    Android
    hey sparton, just for info: had 998 yellow 3* shards and 7 dropped in the LOL. the game was able to create a new stack without crashing. so either the fixes to my account worked or somethings else is cooking. the fixes didn't work for druid as it seems...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Hi Everybody I couldn't find anything on the topic so I ask here: Tailgunner Eddie is getting quite a treat in the upcoming update. Especially is he going to be a rather physical damager. However I just realised that his "Second Chance" move is not being adapted. But that means he will be dealing physical damage but with this move which will remain a true damage dealer. Is that intentional or have I overlooked something?
    Inishmore-8627

Quote Originally Posted by Inishmore View Post
    Hi Everybody I couldn't find anything on the topic so I ask here: Tailgunner Eddie is getting quite a treat in the upcoming update. Especially is he going to be a rather physical damager. However I just realised that his "Second Chance" move is not being adapted. But that means he will be dealing physical damage but with this move which will remain a true damage dealer. Is that intentional or have I overlooked something?
    It looks like Kaz realized this as well at some point in the last week or so and made changes to make this do physical damage (among some other tweaks). I'll make sure this is reflected in the final tuning notes that will go live when the upcoming update is released.

OS
    iOS
    Maintenance at 2:00 pm PST, is this the update?
    the local mentally unstable halfwit

DoctorEly-4668: Dark Road Eddie

OS
    iOS
    Think it is as it was a hot fix type for me. Can confirm that Viking Eddie now back to 65% chances as opposed to 100% on Call to Arms.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

The full update patch notes are now live.

Closing this thread.