Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Magus Corrupt Droid Event

Am a little confused as there are free fragments for a MCD in the store and on BOS it’s said that the fragment are available on LOL dungeons, but this event isn’t announced anywhere!

Is this event already on or were the free fragments just too early in the store? Spartan/ KAZ maybe you can confirm this?
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    i expect this just to be a leak/bug and you are show the fragments a little too early.

I don't see them on android. So the next event is another fragment event for a character nobody needs?
    A very slow start on the event. Except for the open GoL, there was nothing new here. Hoping the 12 days event will bring something new.

Edit: oh, misread: MAGUS Droid? well that would be a new character.... I totally over read the magus and instantly thought of the SENTINEL droid... well then i was expecting a repeat for an (old) existing 4* like we had many before (pyro soldier, corrupt ox cultist, the soul on the first christmas event, and so on)
    Last edited by satani; 12-11-2017 at 02:14 PM.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    Android
    I was thinking with the timing the BOS event ends tonight, and tonight is when warrior LOL starts so I would bet on the Droid event to start at the daily reset tonight. And if twelve days of christmas is any indication I am thinking that even will start on daily reset of dec 13th.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    Android
    could someone plase took a shot of the character and his skills if possible? if you buy the fragments the crah shouls appear in the fragments section.

i don't see anything here. but yeah very likely we can farm him from tomorrow on anyway, so a little patience could help too

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Don’t know how to put a photo in here from mobile device but stats of the 4* Magus Corrupt Droid are:

LP 1789/ ATK 87/ DEF 164/
    MAGIC 211/ MR 164/ SPECIAL 95

Present Skill:
    Recall- Magic damage to single target/ 25% chance to revive a random ally
    Upgrade (cost: 6)- Heal all allies/ Grants invincibility to all allies for 1 turn

Passive:
    Suspend- Gains endure for 2 turns when HP drops to 1
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    Don’t know how to put a photo in here from mobile device but stats of the 4* Magus Corrupt Droid are:

LP 1789/ ATK 87/ DEF 164/
    MAGIC 211/ MR 164/ SPECIAL 95

Present Skill:
    Recall- Magic damage to single target/ 25% chance to revive a random ally
    Upgrade (cost: 6)- Heal all allies/ Grants invincibility to all allies for 1 turn

Passive:
    Suspend- Gains endure for 2 turns when HP drops to 1
    thank you Gotn, seems like an interesting char...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Seems balanced....
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return

OS
    iOS
    The last "arena event" soul (Crimean) showed that it was available in the LOL dungeons when it was not. I don't doubt they have the description wrong.

Name:  droid.png
Views: 592
Size:  163.1 KB

200 fragments needed.

I think this was a leak.... there were additional purchase options for Angel Talismans and Shell Talismans as well. I rebooted the game and they are now gone.
    Last edited by Yup; 12-11-2017 at 06:38 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    thanks for the infos... seem interesting indeed.
    If his revive is stackable with shards, he could come in handy.
    I hope the fragments drop from LOL dungeons and not the dragon, but just wait and we will see.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    iOS
    I have 155 frags so far lol
    kmadd69-5636 is my trooper name I rotate maxed out eddies constantly