Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    The blue droid needs you Mr Freeze!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Damn man, sucks, but I don't blame ya.

You were VHE before VHE was cool! LOL.

You can keep me on whatever your decision is, I think this game is way past its prime of trying to keep 50 active daily troopers on your list.
    Zerynx-2164

Lost to Apathy - Retired

OS
    iOS
    Darn, sorry to hear this, my friend. I’ve been there, done that, and I am quite sure that I am heading back on a break again soon enough.

Best of luck and I will continue to keep you on along with the rest of my small troop of Troopers.

OS
    iOS
    Well troopers I guess I’m here to stay for a while. I ended up sending most of you your badges during my “break” anyway. I’ll just try to lower my total number of troopers as I go along. Whenever they get that fixed I mean. Right now I have no idea who’s inactive or not.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    ...I noticed the forum was about as dead as I’ve ever seen it the past few days. So many older players have given up, and although I see new forum members joining, it’s nowhere near the number of players leaving...
    Freeze

I wish you all the best during your well deserved break - no-one is ''boringproof''... Even you, or Slauki - it's just a matter of time - some get burnout faster than the others, yet I guess we all have faced this here... As for forum being ''dead'' - well - I am doing my ''job'' when I can, yet lost interest completely of following what's happening here... It's basically ''All Quiet On LOTB Front'' - I am sure nothing much been changed, no bugfixes, no new content etc. etc. even if I am not popping out here daily anymore... There's Christmas around the corner and I DO have a LOT more important things to look for than just sittin' here and wastin' my time...

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    I'm glad you're sticking around, Trooper! Hopefully, upcoming updates and features will make things more exciting for you.

If you're ever looking for a really micro-vacation, feel free to skip over my champ from time to time. No guilt, have fun!
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Hi MrFreeze, glad you still keep on playing, after I reduced my troopers to eleven it is much enjoyable just to play when you want and not to have the obligation to play 50 troopers. Devs have to do something about a faster way to run 50 troopers.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    Hi MrFreeze, glad you still keep on playing, after I reduced my troopers to eleven it is much enjoyable just to play when you want and not to have the obligation to play 50 troopers. Devs have to do something about a faster way to run 50 troopers.
    That’s what I’d like to do. If I could get down to 25-30, it’d be easier. I’m at 43 right now. I could probably get it lower but due to the current bug, I’m unsure of some players activity. I’ve got a couple troopers who I think have been inactive for over a month, but I’m not sure so I’m hesitant to start deleting people.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    Well troopers I guess I’m here to stay for a while. I ended up sending most of you your badges during my “break” anyway. I’ll just try to lower my total number of troopers as I go along. Whenever they get that fixed I mean. Right now I have no idea who’s inactive or not.
    Glad you're sticking around Mr. Freeze, thought I was going to lose another one.
    Chaosego888-9998