Well guys, I finally reached a point this past weekend where I couldn’t bring myself to farm the same shit over and over again anymore. I’m gonna take this week to step back from the game a bit. If night city is released, or if a worthwhile event comes along, I may jump right back in. As it stands though, I’m beyond bored with it. I’m gonna give myself a break to see if it reignites the fire. There will be no hard feelings if any of you don’t want to wait for me.

There’s no point asking the devs to speed things along anymore. They’re doing what they can. It’s just not enough to keep people’s interest. I noticed the forum was about as dead as I’ve ever seen it the past few days. So many older players have given up, and although I see new forum members joining, it’s nowhere near the number of players leaving. Anyway, I could keep ranting, but it won’t change anything.

I’ll let you guys know by the end of the week what my plans are. The break might get me interested again, or it might turn into a much longer break. I won’t leave you hanging, I’ll post my intentions by Friday or Saturday.