Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Time To Leave

OS
    Android

Time To Leave

Enough for me my friends... i really love this game and Maiden's music of course but i don t have the time to play all my troopers anymore.. it has gradually become a burden
    It has been an awesome ride with all of you here on the forums ! as i always say the community is the best part of it, and what makes this game so addictive
    Not really sure if totally quit or just going casual as many did .. not a big deal anyway..
    I hope the future content of the game proves to be fun and worthwhile for all of you !
    Thank you all

See ya

Edit: just a little mention .. there is a player that is with me since october '16.. probably my oldest trooper and he is not a forum member.. it sucks that i can't warn him i m leaving / after more than a year he ll just stop receiving my badges .. so hard to implement an in game little chat ? or just some private message to trooper ? (that s for you Devs)
    Anyway if you manage to read this post thank you Pagan-3014
    Last edited by Tridimensionale; 12-16-2017 at 12:29 PM.
    Tridimension-1303

OS
    iOS
    Even though we’re not troopers, I can obviously relate. Due to the current troopers system we’re forced to put in at least 1-2 hours a day. We should get paychecks for that kind of commitment. I hope the devs are paying attention because this is quickly become the biggest issue for long time players.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    damn tridimension, really sorry to read this. wish you all the best for the future.
    when will the devs start to listen about this specific topic? 50 troopers per day is too much for many players.
    let us play 2 or more per round and everything will be fine, cannot be that hard to implement i think. so many guys left because of this...

anyway thanks for all the contribution man

best regards

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Another great trooper gone. Bummer man. Wish a quick way to run troopers would be a top priority for the devs. Best to you.

OS
    Android
    I echo all the sentiments listed so far.

Hate to see you go Tri. Thanks for all the badges!

Trooper play is not a priority for NF. I'm sure their thought is "no one FORCING you to play all 50" everyday. Loyalty must not be in their vocabulary...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Another old player gone
    See you later tri perhaps
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    hey man

I'm very sorry to hear this, I wish you all the best!

cheers
    gmac

OS
    Android
    Hate to see you go, but understandable. Not sure how many active troopers I have at this point, pretty sure you're in good company on my list as I know several of them have left the game.

Cheers and enjoy your free time, hope you stick around a little bit even if it's more casual. The forum is by far sticking point for the game.

Kevin (Askora-8071)

OS
    iOS
    Hey man- sorry to see you go and don’t be a stranger. I’ve been “casual” with occasional bursts of more intense activity and definitely doable. And Spartan had mentioned a new game mode to be released in the next couple months which hopefully perks things up...
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Another great Trooper leaves Like slauki says when will NF listen? The player base has been saying for a long time now that the game is too time consuming and we need a quicker way to play Troopers.

I won't remove you in case you decide to go casual or come back. To be honest I just can't be bothered to replace inactive Troopers any more. I still get enough Trooper badges each week to do what I need so that is good enough.
    Game ID: Andy-4743