Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    RNG is a bitch. I do understand how it works so I am not complaining. However while some are moaning they can't get a gunner corrupt rescuer Legendary Soul just gave me my third. Oh and as we are talking about RNG I waited for Cyborg about 6 months but got 2 now in the last 3 weeks. Same goes with Samurai. Desperately waited to get him and then tada... two legendary soulds in a row...
    Inishmore-8627

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Inishmore View Post
    RNG is a bitch. I do understand how it works so I am not complaining. However while some are moaning they can't get a gunner corrupt rescuer Legendary Soul just gave me my third. Oh and as we are talking about RNG I waited for Cyborg about 6 months but got 2 now in the last 3 weeks. Same goes with Samurai. Desperately waited to get him and then tada... two legendary soulds in a row...
    Lol, completely agree with you on the RNG.

I am still waiting for Cyborg, Samurai, VHE, GCR, etc. Got my 3rd Gunner Golden Son out of the Legendary Soul yesterday. I知 definitely not complaining about the free Legendary Soul, just the RNG.

Waited for over a year for AoF, and then pulled two more after I got my 1st one a few weeks ago. Have had 4 Nomads in total, 3-4 PDKs, but none of the toons that I am really chasing after.

Sigh, hate the darn RNG!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post

I am still waiting for Cyborg, Samurai, VHE, GCR, etc. Got my 3rd Gunner Golden Son out of the Legendary Soul yesterday. I知 definitely not complaining about the free Legendary Soul, just the RNG.

Waited for over a year for AoF, and then pulled two more after I got my 1st one a few weeks ago. Have had 4 Nomads in total, 3-4 PDKs, but none of the toons that I am really chasing after.

Sigh, hate the darn RNG!
    Got a DM out of the legendary. I would have saved him, but it gave me enough essence for a tier 6 sacrifice. Completely ran me out of gold after using all the souls I got from it... And out of the 45 souls I got, only ONE 4* (dupe at that) and 44 3* characters. What a rip off. The only good thing was 5 skill shards. I used a xmas soul along with all of those souls, which was also a 3*. Whats even the point anymore...

I've been chasing Nomad since the beginning of time... I have zero G/A Eddies (I had a tailgunner but he literally disappeared).
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    iOS
    Sigh, I feel for you, brother. Two of my Nomads came from regular rare souls. I sacrificed 2 during this recent sacrifice event to achieve my 1st ever Ultmate Sacrifice and get the corresponding Achievement, but kept 1 dupe which I have nearly levelled up. Would gladly trade it for VHE or the Gunner Valkyrie.

OS
    Android
    My legendary soul gave me a green bat. I'm not disappointed but I'm not happy either. But it's still pretty nice that they gave us one.

Anyone wonder what a Gunner or Assassin bat would be like?

Angel of Mercy who has a passive that grants the whole team endure for 1 turn at the start of battle?

Angel of Regret who grants the enemy who killed him Ghost?
    Last edited by Amarthir; 12-21-2017 at 07:15 PM.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    I'm not disappointed but I'm not happy either. But it's still pretty nice that they gave us one.
    Pretty much sums it up lol
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    iOS
    My legendary soul gave me a green bat
    Same here. Only thing it痴 good for is sacrifice or being killed by own assassin undead crim soldier

Like your ideas about gunner & assasin bat. Indeed would be very interesting. Maybe they値l come soon.
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    Anyone wonder what a Gunner or Assassin bat would be like?

Assassin Angel of YouHaveGotToBeKidding
    --- passive grants entire team 5 extra turns after it's killed.... oh.. wait.. that's Angel of Fear I'm just kidding! Happy holidays!

I got a Greed Droid.... sacrifice meat
    Last edited by Yup; 12-21-2017 at 08:12 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    awesome gifts ! 20 christmas souls give me coalgiver and green elf .. try to hoard ironite to another 10 souls pack until the 3 kings event expire , hunting for Krampus(test a trooper sometimes) he have nice skills and not come w/ normal rare/magus/leg souls like edward
    Dejavu-3204 (accepting trooper requests)

*Sorry for my english* UpTheIrons

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post

Sigh, hate the darn RNG!
    ICMF

Well... Just to share my latest experience... Sure I know dupes CAN happen - that's OK, but when you do the sac and one of the rewards are G/A souls - I can expect something decent, even for the fact they are not cheap... And what is happening? Having already one DM (in fact I had couple more, yet they long gone) I am receiving 2 MORE of 5 G/A souls! So I am getting ROBBED twice... First time getting a dupe (chances for expected differerent character lost), second time - getting DUPE OF THE DUPE! So I am not surprised at all that I never seem to pull certain characters - geting ALL THE WAY THE SAME STUFF TILL I PUKE or lost interest completely...

And to be clear - I am NOT talking about Prisoner, VHE, Rainmaker etc. etc. - I am simply talking about other toons, no need to be the best, but have to be DIFFERENT, to keep me interested and engaged for a while... While getting pile of the same characters you have already to sacrifice them and have another pile of another characters but still THOSE you already have - it's pretty boring and useless - doing sacrifice for sacrifice, I mean - WTF!?

How this is happening that total amount of every characters grows bigger and bigger and you still gettin' the same... My theory is that: while you send a soul to the book of souls the game contacts with NF servers, scanning your inventory and sending you random dupe character... It can't be different That would be explain while I couldn't get any characters at all, while the others I getting non-stop...

So the best way to get some character is to already having one

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy